The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Auto

Guest sieltloyty

Guest sieltloyty

So looking for the Automatic TT, mileage nearby 100k, in good condition and very well working. I dont mind cosmetical issues atm, small scratches, cracks etc. budget around 6. Not heavily over

Coming to UK on next week or week after.

From the seller would ask few kind things like asking from the local insurance companies that where to get cheap Exporting Insurance and such kind of things, ill give more information when we are closer. Anyway now just needing a car offers Thanks!

TRIP would be, Arriving to London by plane, You could pick us up(2-3person) from airport and we make a deal if the car is how you described it.

Leaving with Ferry from Harwich and going to Holland, Autobahn to Rostock.

Ferry to Finland.

Guest sieltloyty

Thanks for a fast reply, its a nice looking car but will wait a while for few other offers. Will get back to you during this week

Guest sieltloyty

Thanks jurgen but I am far more interested to that your black suora which will arrive in august, but as auto this will get Plus for that 8k£ + 30% vat and custom becouse it havent been registered in EU before. So it will get fast to 13k with taxes in Finland.. So if going for that expensive... Then will buy more special but thanks for offer!

Thanks jurgen but I am far more interested to that your black suora which will arrive in august, but as auto this will get Plus for that 8k£ + 30% vat and custom becouse it havent been registered in EU before. So it will get fast to 13k with taxes in Finland.. So if going for that expensive... Then will buy more special but thanks for offer!
i will regsiter the car cor you in UK inc the price ;-)

Guest sieltloyty

Bump, coming UK on Sunday.

PM me some good options!

Under 100miles from London, or then showing nearby.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.