The mkiv Supra Owners Club

APR Carbon rad/ic panel.

JamieP

Hi Jamie,

I've sent you a few PM's since you agreed to sell this item to me but as yet you haven't replied?? I'm not sure if the 'Sold' prompt is meant for me as i was coming to collect it but you told me not to as your wife was out and you had to do the kids!! Shall i assume this is still for me and if so what day/time can i collect it?? If you have sold it to someone else then i won't be best pleased as i thought you were a man with a good reputation and integrity??

A reply would be greatly appreciated/welcomed.

Thanks

Ooops!! Thought i'd sent two others but clearly not to you??? :rolleyes: Sorry bout that dude didn't mean to be accusing just wasn't sure why you hadn't replied even though you had been threading for a few days now!! :( I'll hold back and wait for you to let me know. :search: After reading a few of your threads i see that you seem to know quite a bit about building a good strong Supra engine. I'm toying with the idea of selling my Aston and going all project on my Supra so if you don't mind, when i come to collect could we have a little discussion of what's good/bad to do!! Cheers and apols again for the stroppy messages above. I should learn to be more patient :eyebrows:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.