The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Supra N/A Auto in very good condition.

shaz2010

Hi Im selling my Supra here's the spec pretty much standard.

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j423/supra2011/

JZA80 3.0L Toyota Supra

Hks air filter

S/S Decat (the other one is standard)

S/S center section and rear box think its a 4"

Gab suspension all round with damping settings

Standard 16" alloys with all good tread

Rear v/s wing

Front v/s bumper

Standard jap spec skirts

The car i bought in may last year it came from a old bloke who had not used very much in the 5 years he had it since buying it from vine place in Durham.

as you can see from the mot pics

2006 - 100532km

2007 - 105349km

2008 - 108192km

2009 - 108591km

2010 - 108829km

2011 - 113932km (Ive done around 5-6km in a year Ive owned it from 2010 may to now)

shes been a very good car to me and she never let me down since Ive had her.Drives very nice and pulls though all the 4 gears. The auto box is very nice and changes as it should with no noise or rattles from the engine.(Ive add 2 videos on cold start)

The cars body work is very good as you can see from the pictures, the interior is very very clean no rips or burns to the seats and the dash and clock surrounds have all just been stripped primed and painted matt black i did this when i removed my carpet and dyed it black which looks alot better than the grey it was before. (Thanks to a member on here for the walk though :).

Ive done the servicing my self over the year;

new plugs

oil and filter changed twice.

flushed the water system and fill back up with toyotas red life colant

Taxed and Mot

Its been well looked after and theres only 1 previous owner and me since import.

Hope ive covered everything and thanks for looking. :)

Am looking for 3k and will be sad to see her go i drove her today as shes been sitting in the garage for 4 weeks and i dont really wanna sell :(

yeah ive had a few buyers like that, 2800 good price

yeah had to re-list it's just a big hassle, ive had about 8 calls off piston heads but people asking for it for nowt! not in a hurry to sell like. looking for a TT but at the same time looking for a 2jzgte engine to drop into the car and keep it.

Then change the spoiler and front bumper and put my new alloys on i have bought. coz lets face it v/s i hate it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.