The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aston Martin Zagato

Tee from China

This am looks cheap and tacky, they usually have more luxury to them imo, this one looks like a corsa with a quick roll cage and a cheapy cf moulded dash, dont like the steering either, not to mention the nissan gtr roof line...

Looking at some pictures of the new AM Zagato which is clearly a track car but to me the roll cage is rather ugly and poorly designed considering its been done by a world class design house. Surely it could have been more integrated with the interior? What do you think? Tee

seen this car in this months evo mag, i really like this very nice looking car and apparently they are making a road version:) happy days

With track/race cars it's function over form. I'm guessing it'll be an FIA approved cage, who cares what it looks like, if it performs the function it is designed to do that is all that matters.

My thoughts exactly!

I'm sitting here reading some of these comments (especially about the "cheapy cf moulded dash") thinking 'have any of you ever stuck your head inside a GT race car? The interiors in those look as rough as a badgers @rse!

It's for racing - if you want luxury, buy one that's made for driving on the road - they make those too and that's why they're different!

This isnt a road car, its designed to be a racing car.

Personally i think it looks lush, something about race cars and their rawness is what is attractive.

Oh i would say the roll cage isnt poorly designed i would imagine its been designed to strict FIA guidlines... which dont care about looks.