The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stillen Front Bumper & Side Skirts

Starbuck

Bump Bump.

I've updated my calculations after Stillen have offered some discounts. Rough costs to get them to Heathrow is as follows:

Front Bumper: £390

Side Skirts: £300

This includes VAT, duty and shipping. It does not include delivery from Heathrow to your address and I need to work out how this will work, and is likely to result in extra costs unless its possible to pick them up from heathrow.

I don't think the prices will get significantly lower than this unless there is a flood of demand to spread the shipping costs further, but with these lower prices I'm ready to invest, if you are too can you please PM me with your Full name, address and phone number, and email address.

There are a few details to work out, but I want to try and finalise numbers at this price to move forward with an order in the next few weeks. So please respond asap and bug people if you think they might be interested.

Bump Bump.

I've updated my calculations after Stillen have offered some discounts. Rough costs to get them to Heathrow is as follows:

Front Bumper: £390

Side Skirts: £300

This includes VAT, duty and shipping. It does not include delivery from Heathrow to your address and I need to work out how this will work, and is likely to result in extra costs unless its possible to pick them up from heathrow.

I don't think the prices will get significantly lower than this unless there is a flood of demand to spread the shipping costs further, but with these lower prices I'm ready to invest, if you are too can you please PM me with your Full name, address and phone number, and email address.

There are a few details to work out, but I want to try and finalise numbers at this price to move forward with an order in the next few weeks. So please respond asap and bug people if you think they might be interested.

Heathrow will charge import tax, and can deliver anywhere for a big sum! better to rent a van, collect all and have them couriered, each person pays the courier price and a percent for the tax and van hire...if you did it that way

Heathrow will charge import tax, and can deliver anywhere for a big sum! better to rent a van, collect all and have them couriered, each person pays the courier price and a percent for the tax and van hire...if you did it that way

This sounds like a plan...will certainly sort it out. Just need to get in contact with anyone and confirm they are in. If you've not got back to me yet can you let me know your details. I will try and get in touch.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...