The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stillen Front Bumper & Side Skirts

Starbuck

As seen in other threads I've been in touch with Stillen about the costs for importing bumpers and side skirts from the states. This has now been approved for a group buy, by the mods.

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=STIBODY10&c=EX&year=1994&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?223781-Stillen-front-bumper/page2

Estimated Costs

Front Bumper £390

Side Skirts £300

Assumptions

Based on an order of 10 units

Inclusive of shipping VAT and Duty.

A full breakdown will be provided to all members of the group buy prior to placing an order.

Note These are indicative costs and not final. I'm going to look to try and get the base unit price and shipping costs down a little lower if possible, which will also reduce VAT and Duty.

Timescales

Currently unknown. This is subject to demand and also turn around time for the order and shipping, so spread the word and get people to sign up to this group buy.

Process

1. Confirm number of buyers and units.

2. Finalise Costs

3. Take Payments (I understand this will go through the clubs account)

4. Place order

5. Distribute within the UK.

If you are interested in any of these parts or have any questions please post here and I'll add you to the list.

1. Starbuck - Front Bumper & Side Skirts

2. Cloudder - Side skirts.

3. Stratty - Front Bumper - Subject to Shipping costs to Jersey.

4. Rajinder - Front Bumper

5. Caseys - Front Bumper

If you lived in the states they would be even cheaper. they seem to be discounted on their site at the moment by the base cost in the states would work out to £264 or something for a front bumper at current exchange rates. I actually thought the £450 was relatively high as you will need to get it painted and fitted and need all the standard hardware. Maybe I'm just tight!

You may want to include whether or not these are for Facelift/pre Facelift. Judging by the example photo, it looks to be Facelift.

I don't think any bumpers are designed to be facelift or pre, other than stock. It won't come with the indicators or anything so I think it just happens that the example photos have had facelift indicators attached.

You may want to include whether or not these are for Facelift/pre Facelift. Judging by the example photo, it looks to be Facelift.

Stillen have stated that this will fit all 1993 - 1998 SUPRA with a standard front Facsia. They didn't however understand the concept of a facelift model.

they come for facelift with side indicator holes but it will fit any and a good paint shop can fill the holes if so be

looks like ill have to change my stillen kit now if theres going to be a load lol

Not loads yet! So if you sell yours, how much you sell for ?! ;)

I would be interested in a bumper if it is possible to ship it to Jersey?

I'll have to check out the costs, to get it shipped direct will cost $600 for 1 unit alone. So probably cheaper to ship to the uk then add the cost of shipping 1 unit from the uk to jersey.

I'll have to check out the costs, to get it shipped direct will cost $600 for 1 unit alone. So probably cheaper to ship to the uk then add the cost of shipping 1 unit from the uk to jersey.

Try Parcelforce 48large.... may need someone who has a contract with them to move it for you... prob too big for normal couriers.

http://www.Parcels2go.co.uk is also good.

I don't think any bumpers are designed to be facelift or pre, other than stock. It won't come with the indicators or anything so I think it just happens that the example photos have had facelift indicators attached.

Top Secret ones are, hence the type II and type III bumpers. The front indicators (underneath the headlight) are bigger on the Facelift than on pre-facelift. I made this mistake when i bought a Type II bumper and it wouldnt fit without changing the lights for pre-facelift, which i didnt want to do as i dont like the pre-facelift ones. If you did it the other way around, i imagine your pre-FL lights would look pretty lost in the bigger holes designed for the FL lights.

This has been quiet for a while. Could do with a bit more interest. For those that are interested I'll be in touch shortly to discuss moving forward if there are only low numbers. I may be willing to buy 1 or two extras to reduce the costs further.

What price is more realistic for front bumper? £450 or £264 as if its under £280 all in I'll be interested as would save me repairing my veilside v2 bumper lol

As these aren't fibreglass am i right in thinking that they should fit without much messing around?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok folks, I'm going to be in touch. Looks like we have all the interest we have for now so looking to see what sort of prices these come out at with these numbers and we can discuss whether people want to proceed or wait for more interest.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok folks, I'm going to be in touch. Looks like we have all the interest we have for now so looking to see what sort of prices these come out at with these numbers and we can discuss whether people want to proceed or wait for more interest.

So whats the update???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got a quote for 4 fronts and 3 sets of skirts shipped to heathrow (then have to add further distribution or pick up costs from there)

This worked out to be about £450 for a front and £360 for a pair of skirts. Was hoping to try and get it a bit cheaper than this, however can you all pm me if you are interested at this price and we'll see where we are. If you have any questions also let me know.