The mkiv Supra Owners Club

T4 Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold - 2JZ GTE

dandan

Cast Manifold – Single Turbo

This is a cast manifold that sits everything in the same place as the one I have. It is a cracking manifold and the internals look better shaped for smooth flow to the turbo than the one I used for a basis of my conversion.

The wastegate area is very good with lots of room for gas flowing if needed and plenty space for a strong flange area.

Shown on the right here but I'll get some better pics tomorrow/thursday:

Brand new and unused.

£180 posted

If you want it fully gas flowed I could do that for extra £££ as wellas matching to your turbo, cylinder head etc or open out the wategate port to match - this wouldn't be peanuts though as it's labour intensive but the benefits are great ;)

Cheers

Dan

Editted to add some better pics:

Thanks Chris. Nice to see it got got someone's attention ;)

I'm not sure the manufacturer; I bought about five different cast manifolds to check out the internal porting and flow volumes. This one has the best transition area to the turbo and wastegate with the most room for further porting so I kept this one and Ebay'd the rest last year. I'm moving house now so selling all my spares to make life easier.

I will get a whole loads more photos on Monday.

Edit: It is definitely not a Treadstone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.