The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Precision T67DBB Turbo

dandan

Provisionally sold.

I am selling my T67DBB turbo. This was used for a total of about 4500miles and it was a great turbo. I only removed it as Geoff from FullRace managed to convince me he had a Borg Warner turbo that would spool faster and make more power. Unfortunately, the Borg Warner didn’t do what I had hoped but I’ve already modded my downpipe, IC pipe, oil drain and water neck to suit the Borg Warner so I’m sticking with it for now.

This turbo has the Precision "H" compressor housing which is a 4” intake to the compressor and 3” outlet to the intercooler piping. The exhaust housing is a 0.68 and is brand new and unused. I had a 0.81 housing on it when fitted to my car and I sent this to Zircotec to be recoated again when I took the turbo off. I have that back now but would prefer to sell with the new 0.68 housing as I have plans for the BW turbo and Precision housing :sly: If someone desperately wants the 0.81 with it then I’ll consider it.

This was a blinding turbo and pushed out 621hp at 1.7bar at SRR on my car with the cast manifold, stock engine, stock cams, stock head. See the plot below. This thing spooled very fast and was not in any way lazy at all. I would recommend the 67DBB to pretty much anyone. If I had a spare Supra I’d be keeping this :D

The turbine looks great as you can see (photo taken last week when I took housing off). Ryan, Steve and Jamie can probably vouch for what this (and the thin walled spacer beneath the turbine) look like when the turbos are goosed – this looks good :)

Here’s a pic when it was new for comparison:

I’m looking for the best offer around £700 and ideally collection (or I will post at the buyer’s expense as I will only send it insured for the replacement value).

Cheers

Dan

I do also have a "HP" housing which is identical to the "H" but it has the ported inlet for antisurge so if you want the T51 super jet style whistle (or you are using this on something that may surge) then let me know as this is for sale too:

On left:

Edit:

Attached a few pictures of the turbo assembled with the 0.81 freshly coated Zircotec housing ready to post:

Very interested in this. Just going to do a little searching. I was going for the larger housing so I'll see what it'll cost me to get it seperately to see if it is cost effective. I would be looking for the antisurge housing as well though so might not save anything.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.