The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ryan Dunn star of Jackass dies

Supra-Woman

WOW, do we all really believe someone deserves to die for drink driving.

No, not at all, but I think it is reckless and if he had survived, he would be going down for the murder of the passenger.

Drink driving is one thing that I really despise, I don't feel sorry for people who die doing it as they risk the lives of hundreds of other road users doing it, I just feel glad that they died before they managed to kill some other innocent road users.

He'd be charged with Manslaughter, not murder. I still dont think he deserved to die. Reckless and deserved punishment yes, deserved to die, no.

In the UK, it would be classed as death by dangerous driving, in the states, they are clamping down on DUI offences and if someone dies as a direct result of you drink driving, you will more than likely find yourself faced with a murder charge.

No one is saying he deserved to die though, I'd rather he didn't, but drink drivers knowingly put there lives and the lives of others in immediate danger.

http://www.addiction-treatment-programs.net/addiction-treatment/drunk-drivers-causing-fatal-accidents-increasingly-face-murder-charges.html