The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Three things that really annoy you on the road!

cje001

I drive around and you see some unreal stuff.

1) Old people - yes they are lovely etc but they cant drive, they are a danger and some of the things i`ve seen them do is simply unreal....

2) BMW drivers - with their 'M' badges on 330ds! Think they own the road...

3) People taking risks, undertaking, overtaking, pulling out in front of things....

1) Lack of indication. It's a bl**dy dying art!

2) Queue-jumping when 2 lanes filter into 1.

3) "Middle-lane morons": people who cruise in the middle lane of a motorway when they're not overtaking anything.

These have been discussed on here before. My queue-jumping point isn't as clear-cut as I once thought, but it still bugs me.

1) People on mobiles

2) TDi Drivers that think they own the road, everyone else is just in the way of them getting to their very important meeting or have to race you out of every junction just to prove to themselves that buying a TDi was really worth it.

3) women that straightline roundabouts.

1) Drivers wearing earphones

2) Traffic police who stop me "for a bit of a chat" while I'm trying to get to my very important meeting (including the same one twice in the last week)

3) Potholes - I doubt any county in the country has worse than Buckinghamshire

3) Potholes - I doubt any county in the country has worse than Buckinghamshire

Try Northumberland, we have trenches, not potholes. :)

Motorway users on a morning that stick in the fast lane, or when they move over to the left of the fast lane to block me on purpose when im trying to filter on my back wheel in the rain at 120mph.

But seriously, middle lane morons indicating to move into the fast lane but dont realise they are indicating, three times in a month so far, all vans.

1) Drivers wearing earphones

The headphones annoy me too. I would feel to insecure wearing headphones knowing that I can hear my surrounding environment.

1. Kids who believe there 1.3 Micra* is so much more awesome and faster than anything on the road and blaring out rubbish music. (Surprised no-one pointed this one out).

2. People who use the fast lane of a dual to only match the speed of those in the slow lane. It's there to overtake... so overtake them!

3. Tailgaters

* This applies to many small kiddy cars.

1. Anyone driving over the speed limit.

2. Anyone doing double the speed limit.

3. Anyone doing triple the speed limit.

It'll end in tears.

Have you never exceeded the limit?

People driving right up behind me annoys me like no other. Last week there was a woman in a Mini who nearly went into the back of me whilst I was doing 50 on a country lane and wouldn't back off so I slowed and did 20mph for about 1 mile. She went absolutely mental, beeping the horn, flashing the lights (and the bird) and screaming at me (there was no one behind her the whole time so no one else got annoyed). It was brilliant!

When a single carriageway splits into 2 up a hill and a lorry tries to overtake the one infront. I saw this recently. Then the next hill it split to 2 lanes again. then the one that he overtook re overtook!

People who indicate right at roundabouts then don't indicate when they get off. So if your waiting you don't know where they are going.

Can't think of a 3rd that hasn't been said

1. People who drive in the middle of two lanes...

2. Those who think it's OK to change lanes, the millisecond they turned on the turning lights, without even looking at the mirrors... or to make a turn and then turn on the turning lights...

3. Those who try to push you off the road, just to take your place in line...

1. Driver's on the motorway who suddenly indicate and move at the same time! (Without looking, sorry but this seems to be mainly young lady drivers).

2. Drivers who straddle both lanes (mainly happens on local roads).

3. People on mobile phones & are all over the place (I tend to cut them up and then pull away watching in my rearview them panic & drop there phones!)

:D