The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Spec 1993 Toyota Supra - Blue TT 6 spd Manual, BPU, Low Mileage

mustang

I’ve been putting this off for a while now but it has to be done, I’ve been thinking about moving to Australia for some time, and having been laid off from work it seems like a good time to make the move. I’ve owned the car for the past 2 ½ years and it’ll be a very reluctant sale!

1993 RZ 6 speed manual twin turbo

Full BPU

56,000 miles

MOT’d to 16th May 2012

Tax’d to Oct 31st 2011

Imported in 2006 by JM Imports and previously owned by 2 other club members, both still active on the forum.

Styling;

Resprayed in Mazda Winning Blue by the previous owner, sometime in 2008 I think, paintwork still great, apart from a few bits mentioned later on. The engine bay wasn't sprayed, it's still silver.

Full Trial Try Force body kit, skirts and rear bumper blended into the body. Ariel removed and flushed.

Genuine TRD spoiler.

18” Advan Model T7 wheels finished in chrome. 9.5” fronts with 245 Yokohama GT tyres and 10.5” rears with 275 Yokohama GT tyres.

Interior;

Colour coded dash.

TRD 320kph speedometer dial, converted to read in mph.

Isotta Ketiena steering wheel, gear knob, handbrake and pedals.

Front seats re-trimmed in leather with the supra logo.

Alpine CDA-9885R head unit, amp, 10” sub and crossovers.

Black mats with blue piping and supra logo.

Performance;

Cusco coilovers, electronically adjustable dampening.

Cusco front strut brace.

UK front brakes, j-spec rear.

Do-Luck braided brake lines.

Trust/Greddy FMIC and hard pipe kit, 3 row I think.

Power Enterprise induction kit.

HKS SSQV BOV.

Apexi boost controller.

Walbro fuel pump.

Iridium spark plugs.

Trial exhaust, double de-cat.

1.1 or 1.2 bar RR.

Boost gauge, in dash.

Oil pressure and temp in A pillar pod.

De-limiter.

Autowatch Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser, with certificate for insurance, turbo timer built in.

The odo counts in Km’s and reads 52,500, however there is 38,000 additional Km’s on the car, this was lost when the TRD speedo/odometer was fitted, totals just over 56,000 miles.

Dyno’d at 407 bhp and 407 Lbs/Ft torque at the flywheel at 5,500 rpm. Done at SSR, sheets to prove.

I have a folder of receipts and old MOTs etc, and also a full set of supra manuals. Loads of spares, new timing belt, front and rear j-spec callipers with front discs and pads, stock brake lines, PAS pump, stock spoiler, spare fluids etc.

Bad Bits;

One of the tweeters has broken off the drivers door.

The wheels look good from a distance but could do with a refurb. One is kerbed.

The front bumper has a but of damage and could do with a respray, one skirt has a small patch of poor paintwork due to a previous repair and there is a small carpark ding on the rear bumper. I can provide more detailed pics on request.

Looking for £9500 ono.

I'll upload some more adverty pics in the next few days, with interior and engine bay shots.

Cheers Alex!

Was beginning to think you had decided to keep it mate when I hadnt seen an advert appear!

Its a great looking car! GLWS bud!

Lol, just me trying to delay the inevitable :(

supraturbochris, I saw your for sale thread for yours, it looked imaculate and but I'm sure you'll be sorted and back in a supra in no time!

I got that car painted.. Me and my old painter done it a few years ago, in a barn would you believe lol Was in awesome condition before it was painted, still looks stunning.. Rich really could paint! Shame he retired..

I got that car painted.. Me and my old painter done it a few years ago, in a barn would you believe lol Was in awesome condition before it was painted, still looks stunning.. Rich really could paint! Shame he retired..

Lol, in a barn. He made a great job anyway, the colour suits her perfectly :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.