The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's Black Beast (update 1132bhp & 840ftlb at hubs)

JamieP

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the costs scared the willies out of me last time I checked. Around £500+ for the weekend without drinks.

I will have another gander now and see how feasible it actually is, and more importantly when it is.

Or we could just do an "unofficial" club trip. I'll check out the options. If people want to tag along, great. If they don't, no worries.

bigger numbers makes it cheaper. If its unofficial then people will 'meh' it to death and like this year nothing happens.

People need a helping hand to be pursuaded to sign up.

If somebody can work out which one of the Norway events is the one to be at and the date for 2012 then I will do some background research on how to get there and costs.

bigger numbers makes it cheaper. If its unofficial then people will 'meh' it to death and like this year nothing happens.

People need a helping hand to be pursuaded to sign up.

If somebody can work out which one of the Norway events is the one to be at and the date for 2012 then I will do some background research on how to get there and costs.

Time for a new thread I think, and a brain dump into there.

Getting to Rudskogen will be tough, though. No UK ferries go direct.

I think it's probably a drive to Kiel in Germany (~500 miles from Calais), then a 20 hour ferry to Oslo, with a 2 hour drive to Rudskogen.

Time for a new thread I think, and a brain dump into there.

Getting to Rudskogen will be tough, though. No UK ferries go direct.

I think it's probably a drive to Kiel in Germany (~500 miles from Calais), then a 20 hour ferry to Oslo, with a 2 hour drive to Rudskogen.

20 hour ferry?? Seriously?

So that's about £1500 WITH drinks, over there :)

Not if you make a beer stop in Denmark on the way!

I went to Vallakra Treffen in Helsingborg Sweden a few years ago, got the ferry from Harwich to Esbjerg, drove across Denmark on some of the smoothest (and emptiest) roads I've ever been on, stopped in Copenhagen to fill the Volvo up with cheap beer, then over the bridge into Sweden. Then its about a three hour drive to Mantorp Park for the Swedish Gatebil.