The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's Black Beast (update 1132bhp & 840ftlb at hubs)

JamieP

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought the redline mag today J, showed anyone that looked! :D My managers jaw dropped when he saw the time difference between you and a Veyron :D

He also said my brother in laws a builder and he wouldn't be able to afford half of what's under the bonnet, I said he probably works for you :D ;)

Cheers guys, ive pretty much decided im going to run in the 2012 HKS Drag series (street class), ive read through all the rules and have a few jobs to do over winter.

Stick some Q16 in it JP and you will be up there with the front runners in the Street series, you can get an entry for Jap Finale, Im going to be there supporting Mark so go for it.

Stick some Q16 in it JP and you will be up there with the front runners in the Street series, you can get an entry for Jap Finale, Im going to be there supporting Mark so go for it.

Gonna stay pump fuel for now, want to see what sort of time/terminal i can get like that before i go race fuel and bigger turbo.

No chance of me making jap final in the hks series, to much to do and no time, i dont even know if my clutch is working yet, rather start fresh next year.

Hypertune is repaired and going back on, HKS drag shocks fitted, anti roll bar disconnected, got a prop loop sorted as per part of the hks rules, also need a scatter shield fitted for the rules, got one of them sorted an all.

Picking the car up mid next week as long as the clutch is ok.

Got the car back from Lee, clutch all seems good, also suprised how good the car feels on the road with the HKS Drag shocks, i thought it was going to be a bit sloopy but it feels good, cant notice any side effects to running without a front ARB yet either.

The car gets a serious amount of double takes on the street with the chute fitted :D

HKS dmr is fitted now an all, not had a chance to try it out yet but it seems a great bit of kit, Lee hooked it up so i can use my stereo as a screen, got two cameras, one facing forwards and one backwards.