The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's Black Beast (update 1132bhp & 840ftlb at hubs)

JamieP

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends when the car is ready Neil, i told Lee im in no rush, there is a few rwyb days coming up in september, i also like the look of the saturday night special on october the first.

http://www.santapod.co.uk/calendar.php

Myself and Ryan are buying to share Kev Huntley's trailer off him that he used for the ENVY drag Supra, be nice to now have a trailer kicking about i can use when needed, still rather drive my car to an event but its a pita changing wheels and coilover settings when you get there.

i shall be there on the first october will be on 888s only though so times wont be anything special, hopefully 11s though and in the 130s. maybe see you there mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Got my new chute setup today (thanks dude) and Lee is fitting the HKS drag shocks (thanks Chris for the refurb). new master cylinder and slave cylinder are all fitted, just waiting for my intake manifold to come back from the fabricators and I'm good to go, fingers crossed the clutch is fine now, if not I'm going to order a RPS triple.

Anyone got an OEM anti roll bar kicking about? need one asap.

Hopefully testing the new setup at Websters test and tune day on the 23rd.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Will the chute fit on to the bars behind the number plate or will it require its own mount? Wouldn't mind seeing some videos of the test day on the 23rd! :D

It came with a modded crash bar that it bolts to, few min to remove the chute and store away, number plate goes back on and you would never know it had one.

Websters test day should be awesome, i will most likely be the slowest car there.

It came with a modded crash bar that it bolts to, few min to remove the chute and store away, number plate goes back on and you would never know it had one.

Websters test day should be awesome, i will most likely be the slowest car there.

It definitely is still keeping with your stock/oem look then!