The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's Black Beast (update 1132bhp & 840ftlb at hubs)

JamieP

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, 3/4 filled it, should give me about 1/3 tank of fuel to play with at the pod, also got a 20L jerry can in the X5 should i need it, X5 is fully loaded (pop up gazebo, chairs, drag wheels, tools, spare diff;) )and a mate is driving it down for me.

After all the commotion on supraforums, I too would never touch the stuff...! They will be waiting for your 1/4 times eagerly..! hahah

Its not about never touching the stuff, im happy to do a race fuel map when the time comes that i need to, as it is im happy with the power im making for now, They can wait all they like, i wont be posting on there again, calling me a liar is not on.

They can wait all they like, i wont be posting on there again, calling me a liar is not on.

Wasn't it just one person on there who said that?

I'm sure you have had some good advice from there over the years so it would be a shame to fook em off just over one gimp

Wasn't it just one person on there who said that?

I'm sure you have had some good advice from there over the years so it would be a shame to fook em off just over one gimp

Loads of people said its not possible to run that boost and timing, id rather not get this thread into another disscusion about it all the same, keep it in the other thread please.

Guest JZA70 R

What pump fuel are you using in the UK Jamie? Is it e85 or still predominantly an unleaded fuel?

In Oz, up until recently the best pump fuel we had was 98 octane premium unleaded. The eastern states now have e85 on pump, most of the e85 fuels are actually only

Edited by JZA70 R (see edit history)

What pump fuel are you using in the UK Jamie? Is it e85 or still predominantly an unleaded fuel?

In Oz, up until recently the best pump fuel we had was 98 octane premium unleaded. The eastern states now have e85 on pump, most of the e85 fuels are actually only

Shell VPower.