The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's Black Beast (update 1132bhp & 840ftlb at hubs)

JamieP

It looks laggy just because its a shorter run, 10 seconds on that one, the 975 run was longer and makes a huge difference to spool time on the graph as it loads up harder, thats why you cant really compare graphs from dynos unless each run was done in the same conditions.

975 graph.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should work great with the Nitrous low down.

So is the NOS being run with pump fuel as well??

Yeah but its only to spool the turbo, nitrous turns off at 1.4bar, i think it would be ok to use right through if i wanted, stuartw does on pump/pp mix.

get that racelogic on the go jamie lets see some figures, im guessing 60 - 130 mph in the low 4 seconds area if it has full traction.

I tried to use it a couple of weeks back, drove about for 30min and it would not pick up any satelites, i will have another go soon when its nice and clear out.

I tried to use it a couple of weeks back, drove about for 30min and it would not pick up any satelites, i will have another go soon when its nice and clear out.

that was one of the reasons i bought the gtech instead as it uses a g sensor rather than gps, although you wont have to calibrate the racelogic where i have to so swings and rounabouts.

When first using a GPS receiver the initial fix can take more than 30 minutes, and it will fix faster if the receiver is stationary. You may have to leave it powered up for longer. The clouds won't make much difference. I am getting an ISU board to play with, 3 axis G force, gyro and 10 mhz GPS in one unit, used for helicopter guidance apparently, and surprisingly cheap. Will feed the Syvecs I should think.