The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's Black Beast (update 1132bhp & 840ftlb at hubs)

JamieP

Awesome numbers, got to be happy with those, especially seeing as it's hot today. Wonder what it'd make if it were 10 degrees outside :)

I make that 1293bhp at the flywheel :thumbs:

Are you sticking around to say hello to your mate? :D

:blink:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soon as the car hits 1.4 bar the nitrous switches off.

Does it have a pressure switch on the line so that if the bottle runs out / isn't opened the syvecs wont pull the timing?

Adding 3 degree of timing and raising rev limit 100rpm has took me from 975rwhp to 1099rwhp at the same boost.

For the nitrous run we retarded the timing 5 degree just to keep safe while we tested the nitrous, it spooled 1000rpm quicker, soon as the car hits 1.4 bar the nitrous switches off.

I will upload a graph later.

to allow an extra 3 degrees of timing that power pour stuff must be some serious stuff... Well worth adding in every tank me thinks :)

Guest JZA70 R

All the way from Australia here, only joined up to stay up to date with this weapon.

Congrats on the new power figure mate, this car is my favourite along with darin dichiara's and peter bjorck's.

Amazing.

i can imagine lol i had to get some toyos fairly quickly on mine .. must be INSANE this to drive..(do you not fear for your life everytime you plant it)

You got to be well on the ball to drive it and handy at controlling the odd powerslide, With new tyres the traction is pretty good but soon as the tyres have got hot a few times they seem to have had it, if you plant it on the motorway in 4th and the steering wheel is not dead straight it will start going sideways, all good fun though :D

Very nice indeedy.

Cheers mate, will pop over tomorrow to get that seat.