The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's Black Beast (update 1132bhp & 840ftlb at hubs)

JamieP

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks oem, you can't ask for more than that, has Lee started fitting the nos Back In yet?

Dropping the car over to Lee sunday morning for a few days, then taking the car back to Dan's dyno so Ryan can set it up, i was going to get some maxnos race fuel and go 3 bar with nitrous, jurgens thread has put me off now, poor guy, just going to use the nitrous in first gear with pump fuel.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Whifbitz is bringing one out soon mate. In the UK so easy to deal with

ETS is easy to deal with but if the price is right i would be happy with a whifbitz one.

Lee's on the case with ets about the exhaust for u mate ;)

Cheers.

The car is in at SRD for a few days, fitting the nitrous and driveshaftshop prop. also my new strut brace turned up today, very rare cusco carbon brace, super light this, only 2lb, i took a gamble on it clearing my turbo, if it dont it will be forsale soon.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Doors look great, looks to be going on a serious diet!

Are you planning on using the NOS with pump fuel then?.....

Thanks.

Yeah but just for first gear to get me off the line, only 50bhp jet, should get the turbo going though.

Any photos of the replacement for the glass? Can you notice a difference with it being a completely different material.

Doors have oem glass, hatch is having the lexan, its not here yet though.

I agree Jamie, that strut is stunning , will keep an eye out if you sell it mate

Doors look GREAT Do you get a good finish when painting Carbon parts ?? I heard you dont get a good finish but from your pics it does not seem to be the case

I agree Jamie, that strut is stunning , will keep an eye out if you sell it mate

Doors look GREAT Do you get a good finish when painting Carbon parts ?? I heard you dont get a good finish but from your pics it does not seem to be the case

Finish is spot on at present on the doors, with my wings you can see the weave coming now though, it was not like that when first fitted but when the sun gets on a black car the weave shines though a bit, i like the look myself though so not a big deal.

Finish is spot on at present on the doors, with my wings you can see the weave coming now though, it was not like that when first fitted but when the sun gets on a black car the weave shines though a bit, i like the look myself though so not a big deal.

I agree mate, still looks really good, Just wonderd if it was true or not as i wanted to paint a Carbon bonnet on mine when it was getting done and due to the colour that said best not to. Bet it works really well with Black though

It already has the power and the looks - really didnt know what else you could do to this car to improve it...lightening will always be good, just dont go too far and find yourself stripping the guts out!

It already has the power and the looks - really didnt know what else you could do to this car to improve it...lightening will always be good, just dont go too far and find yourself stripping the guts out!

I'd said I'd never gut it but now I want to do a bit more drag racing and top speed events I am thinking of going with a proper cage now, something similar to what Wez has in his car from Andy Robinson race cars.

I'd said I'd never gut it but now I want to do a bit more drag racing and top speed events I am thinking of going with a proper cage now, something similar to what Wez has in his car from Andy Robinson race cars.

If you do go with a cage from Andy make sure you tell them that full interior is going back in and go for the more expensive lighter material ;)