The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Toyota Supra 3.0 N/A £5200 or nearest offer..

bobbywarne1983

Toyota Supra 3.0 N/A Manual Renaissance Red 83,800k on the clock (may rise slightly) £5200 ono

HPI Clear

Will come with;

- 6 months tax

- 12 months MOT

- Fresh service (cam belt, oils and filters) as ive already bought the parts… and for peace of mind for the next owner..

I bought this of a fellow member on here in October 2010 from a guy called Dean and since then I have had the best time owning this car.

It is such a head turner its unreal, the power delivery is fantastic no flat spot and the noise coming from the RSR Exhaust is mind blowing….

As all my previous cars they are really looked after, regularly serviced by either myself or my dad.

Modifications..

Engine

- Power Enterprise Blue Induction Kit

- Whifbitz 2nd de cat (original cat will be supplied too)

- RSR cat back exhaust (fantastic sounding exhaust)

- I have a dyno print out of 220bhp and 197lbs of torque but that was before I installed the 2nd de cat.

Suspension

- RSR lowering Springs on Bilstein shocks (but I my memory serves me right the Bilstein shocks are standard for these cars)

- Front strut brace.

Brakes

- J spec standard (plenty left on the pads and discs.)

Transmission

- 5 speed manual (changes nice and smoothly)

- New clutch was fitted when I purchased the car with receipt to prove. (So had just over 3000 miles put on it)

Wheels

- 18" Gun metal with crome lip Ultralites (235/35/18 on the front, 265 /35/18 on the rear)

- 30mm spacers on the rear to the wheels run flush with the body work.

- Plenty of rubber still left on the tyres (4-5mm)

Exterior

- Greddy front lip (couple of stone chips)

- Explosion Side skirts (rare)

- Full Carbon TRD rear spoiler

- UK spec bonnet (with bonnet lifting arms)

Interior

- Bride recline seats on custom runners.

- Carbon covered Dash

- Momo Steering wheel

- Drift work Gear knob

- Plasma Dials (switch to turn them from green to blue and dimmer dial too).

- Handbrake cover

- DVD player (plays mp3, aac, media files, usb port)

- 7 inch DVD Screen

- JBL up rated front speakers

Here are some pictures of the car below..

I will be sad to see this car go, but the reason for selling the car is im trying to get on the property ladder and I need the extra cash, so im cashing in on a lot of items to buy a property…and as I commute to work by train, I have the use of a focus to run me about for a while so its really not getting used… First to see will buy im sure.

With all of the tastefully modification I feel £5200 ono is a fair price. I am open to sensible offers. And I would really like it to go to someone who can really appreciate a really nice car and look after her…

Thanks for looking.

I will do my best to answer any questions thrown at me :)

Cheers Paul

Im really chuffed that i have only had the car for sale for a week and its gone, and Kim the guy who bought was such a top fella, was prompt with communicating through emails, phone calls etc.. i know he is going to look after this car well and enjoy every minute of it, i almost shedded a tear as i sore it drive off it just looks so fresh with the sun bouncing off the paint work...