The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No more speed bumps?!

Septic

I doubt any will be removed due to the councils budgets being cut so if you have them now then

they will be here for years to come.

Yeah you're right. More 20mph speed zones also could be a massive PITA depending on how many they start introducing.

20 mph zones in the right places is fine with me, far better and cheaper than great mounds of tarmac being

laid across the rd.

Totally. I've never had an issue with the 20mph zones, especially the "twenties plenty" zones where the limit is 30 but it's a caution area. Common sense tells you when to take it easy on these roads, it's the idiots that need the speedbumps to wake them up occasionally.

I'd be glad to see the back off road humps, my hks dragger hangs pretty low so theyre a royal pita for me, 20mph zones would be prefferable.

The roads stateside are generally better, but not everywhere, there are dips in Manhattan you could lose a Supra in.

Did anyone read the article?! It doesn't say anything about speed bumps going, just that there's more scope for 20mph limits in residential areas as it's easier to implement them. I'd have thought that in order to enforce 20mph limits it's more likely there will be more humps and bumps and lumps. Not less.

It's misleading and pretty shoddy journalism IMHO :)