The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japspeed 1JZ Imprezza Stolen fron pod this afternoon :(

scotty71

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good news is there scummy fingers prints will be all over it especially as they de stickered the car

There should be one rule for car thieves and that's a bullet in the head, before are peace process in Ireland joyriders were dealt with properly and there was no police involved

Sadly human rights have kicked in so I say shoot human right people that defend joyriders

Ps glad the car is back

Am i the only one thinking 'what idiot leaves their car at a chavvy vauxhall event unlocked and unattended?' AND THEN does not notice its been missing for 2.5hours?

the owner was asking for it and hopefully they wont be that stupid in future :rolleyes:

It was on a stand and prob doesn't have door locks.

It was on a stand and prob doesn't have door locks.

I was at PVS yesterday, there were so many chavs it was unreal!

Surely it would have a snap off steering wheel or something? If it was my car i wouldnt leave it with no theft prevention measures in place at a place like PVS, its just asking for it

Just to think, something as simple as a decent alarm could have sorted this.

Had a blackjax system on one of mine and if no code was entered after 15 secs of driving the car just cut out.

Did you try it? If it cut out after 15 seconds then I think that would be classed as a faulty black jax system. It should warn after 15 seconds, and not cut out till around 45iirc.

It may have been somthing like that, was a while ago now.

At least they got the car back.

I totally agree by the way, I think they are a great feature. A bit annoying at times but a good deterrant none the less. In this case it would certainly have worked.