The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2006 Nissan 350Z GT Roadster £8500

st3ven1

I get a solid 25 mpg with mixed driving, it will creap up if ur on a long cruise. Highest I've seen on the trip computer was 32, that was motorway for 100+ miles at 70. Could possibly get it higher if you cruise at 60 which is about 2000rpm.

Expense wise; P1 service about £150-180, P2 same, P3 around £400. Won't need another P3 on mine for another 20k miles.

Obviously they can be done cheaper if you do it yourself.

I just wanted to keep a fully stamped book.

With regard to brakes, they are about the same price as UK specs on a supra.

Any other questions just fire away. :)

Mine is 280, the later ones had 300 then 313.

Doesn't feel as fast as a TT6, very linear power delivery.

Doesn't really kick you in the back like a turbo car.

Ride quality is excellent though, handles very well and feels planted in the twisties:)

Gear box is very solid and precise, nicer gear change than the getrag, but obviously won't cope with mega power upgrades as well.

:thumbs:

Mine is 280, the later ones had 300 then 313.

Doesn't feel as fast as a TT6, very linear power delivery.

Doesn't really kick you in the back like a turbo car.

Ride quality is excellent though, handles very well and feels planted in the twisties:)

Gear box is very solid and precise, nicer gear change than the getrag, but obviously won't cope with mega power upgrades as well.

:thumbs:

Thanks for the info mate :thumbs:

Nice colour! Fancy a single turbo FD ;)

As nice as your Rex is, no thanks. Test drove one a couple of years ago, couldn't really get comfy in it.

Probably looking to go back to a TT6.

Thanks for the offer though, GLWTS. :)

• 3 weeks later...
I've reduced the price and changed the pictures in the advert. Now £9500:)

Good grief man - that is seriously cheap (however it is only worth as much etc etc)

However may I suggest you bung on a new Y pipe and hi-flos and get a spacer and remap done and you fall back in love with it again without giving it away!!

To be honest, I don't think any NA tuning is worth it. Only minimal gains to be had from that lot, if I was to do anything to it, I'd go FI.

But that's a big expense to be done reliably.

It's an excellent car but when you have came down in HP from something you have previously owned, it just doesn't feel as exciting.

Mind you, on a sunny day with the roof down, revs above 3500 when the exhaust is singing, I think why am In selling:love:

The exhaust is tuned as standard, between 2-3000 rpm it is very quiet(motorway cruising) 3500+ howls, and 1200-2000(posing speeds) give a lovely purr.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.