The mkiv Supra Owners Club

black cheap (not mine just see it)

Guest Wlodzx9r

further down the thread regarding the tax.... quite funny

no it costs 215 to tax it for 12 months and then i need to close my shop up for an hour and go to the postoffice, wait in a que with old people who smell of wee and deal with some 60 yr old bitch who is miserable and hasnt been laid in 40 yrs. Its also at that price so i dont have to tax it as i generally cant be assed

besides its still cheap as hell with the tax

Why is he asking £400 for Tax?

His saying it costs £215 but if he has to do it himself then he needs to close the shop for an hour, stand next to old people who smell of wee and then deal with an oldie behind the counter who hasn't been laid for 43 years. Basically he can't be arsed, but little does he know about the powers of the tinternet.

Cheap price though!

further down the thread regarding the tax.... quite funny

no it costs 215 to tax it for 12 months and then i need to close my shop up for an hour and go to the postoffice, wait in a que with old people who smell of wee and deal with some 60 yr old bitch who is miserable and hasnt been laid in 40 yrs. Its also at that price so i dont have to tax it as i generally cant be assed

besides its still cheap as hell with the tax

I can't believe we wrote pretty much exactly the same thing! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.