The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Future Classics?

JamieP

What cars do you think will be future classics that demand a high price?

Seen what RS500's and old mk1/mk2 RS2000's go for these days? also E30 M3's have gone up a bit, not as much as the fords though, if you had told me 10-15 years ago the money these would fetch today id have said never.

I fancy getting something that will go up in value, i think 996 turbo's are on the floor price wise, cant see them getting any lower myself, i also wonder if a mint/stock R32 GTR would ever be a future classic?

Any other ideas?:)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forget cars, get on the japanese bikes mate- R1's and R6's will be worth a few bob one day

Have you seen the price of 80s/90s 2 strokes??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUZUKI-RG500-RG-500-Gamma-RED-BLACK-/250826397362?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item3a666b16b2

I used to have one of these, sold it for 800 quid :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUZUKI-RG500-RG-500-Gamma-RED-BLACK-/250826397362?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item3a666b16b2

Yeah, pretty much I think. As you say, rarer and pricier than a P1 but will still likely appreciate further imo.

Sierra RS500 command similar to a very good 22B, but the prices are sky rocketing now. Actually, either of these cars too:

Limited edition German cars are almost always a safe bet too.

thats what im saying jap bikes are the future in making money, R6's have shot up in price, so have gsxr's.