The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got my new muscle car.

pistonbroke

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting in the back is the most bone shaking experience I have ever had, the front isn't too bad. The back of a supra is much more comfortable !!!

Since when can/have you fit in the back on the Supra?

I tried once but I got cramp and gave up :D

I can't see the pics in work but I'm guessing it's similar to the one I had on my honeymoon.

Although I loved the looks of it from the outside, and the sound was lovely, it just felt cheap and plasticy inside. Really lost the love for the stangs after having it :(

Is it a UK spec? I wonder if there are any differences.

it just felt cheap and plasticy inside. Really lost the love for the stangs after having it :(

Is it a UK spec? I wonder if there are any differences.

Can't say this feels cheap at all. There are several trim levels, this one being the highest. The cheapest has cloth seats and a plastic grey dash, nothing like my aluminuim look one :)

Here's the cheap one

http://www.styleautosales.com/styleautosales.com/UK_based_Cars_for_Sale/Pages/2005_Mustang_GT_files/Media/P1000234/P1000234.jpg?disposition=download

Here's mine.

I'll get a look when I get home, can't see photobucket in work. The dash in the lowest trim level is the same as ours was, felt really crappy to the touch. Thin too, I think ours had leather seats though, or part leather.

I'll get a look when I get home, can't see photobucket in work. The dash in the lowest trim level is the same as ours was, felt really crappy to the touch. Thin too, I think ours had leather seats though, or part leather.

To be fair most American cars aren't renowned for their interior quality :) Have to say they are improving now though!

I didn't know the Mustang does the convertible. Always loved Mustangs but would prefer the hardtop.

Hmm, I don't think so. On stock suspension, it's very very soft. (which is why the handling is shocking :D )

having been in one that was a rental car (so stock) it was like it had no suspension in the back, I think this is down to the prehistoric leaf spring setup. Like I said when in the front seats between the axles its not too bad but by far the comfiest thing to drive. I'd definitely still have one though as they look the bomb !!!!

Since when can/have you fit in the back on the Supra?

I tried once but I got cramp and gave up :D

dont want to here about your back seat man on man action Joshster :D

I think the Mustang is a very worthy replacement for the Supra. Left hand drive will be fun when overtaking :)

dont want to here about your back seat man on man action Joshster :D

I think the Mustang is a very worthy replacement for the Supra. Left hand drive will be fun when overtaking :)

The LHD thing took some getting used to today. I had to pull round a stationary truck at one point which got a bit hairy. The other thing was coming across the dartford toll, I had to climb over into the passenger seat to pay :D

The LHD thing took some getting used to today. I had to pull round a stationary truck at one point which got a bit hairy. The other thing was coming across the dartford toll, I had to climb over into the passenger seat to pay :D

i got a small vid when i was in Canada driving the mustang.... left hand drive and driving on the right. I was all over the shop at junctions!!!. Was ok after a couple of mins :D

haha yes paying at tolls.... lol what a pain that must be. I would just toss the coins in from the drivers side. The M6 toll has a big bucket/scoop thing you can throw the coins in, just dont miss!!!

i got a small vid when i was in Canada driving the mustang.... left hand drive and driving on the right. I was all over the shop at junctions!!!. Was ok after a couple of mins :D

haha yes paying at tolls.... lol what a pain that must be. I would just toss the coins in from the drivers side. The M6 toll has a big bucket/scoop thing you can throw the coins in, just dont miss!!!

You need one of these