The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Map sensor for greddy emanage blue

abtin90

I have a brand new Greddy one for sale. I was gonna stick a for sale ad up next week (as I'm in the US from tomorrow) with a bunch of other parts but it's yours if you want it....earliest I could post is next Monday though. I even had the ad typed and ready....

Greddy pressure sensor and the extension cable. Part number is 16401301. I bought this for my Emanage Ultimate but no longer have that ECU.

Both pieces brand new and unused.

£76 posted.

Cheers

Dan

I have a brand new Greddy one for sale. I was gonna stick a for sale ad up next week (as I'm in the US from tomorrow) with a bunch of other parts but it's yours if you want it....earliest I could post is next Monday though. I even had the ad typed and ready....

Greddy pressure sensor and the extension cable. Part number is 16401301. I bought this for my Emanage Ultimate but no longer have that ECU.

Both pieces brand new and unused.

£76 posted.

Cheers

Dan

Pm'd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.