The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London Tube explosions

Scoboblio

Your comment reads like it was written by a chimp, blaming the PM for the state of international terrorist affairs. Is he to blame for 911 and Madrid too? Christ open your eyes.

the fact he lets know terrorist leaders live in our counry kind off does'nt help does it stacked up with a load of other issues out of his control, maybe you should stand in for PM if your so up on your parliment skills tory boy

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today is a very sad day in london, ive just gone for a walk around edgware road and the looks on most peoples faces says it all. my heart goes out to all the victims of this sad attack. a few of my friends are in hospital but are not seriously hurt. lets hope we learn from today and make sure this never happens again.

So.....how do we stop Terrorists or Terrorism?

This sort of thing is unpreventable.Nothing short of stopping everyone everywhere going about their daily business would stop this from happening.

I can't go into details about how Police deal with suicide bombers, but alot of liason was done a few years ago with the Isreali security services, and even they can't stop suicide attacks from happening.

Police and security services can't be everywhere at once, we rely upon Public vigilence and co-operation in our fight against Terrorism.

Blaming something like this on our Prime Minister or Government is naive and a very simplistic viewpoint.

My thoughts are with those persons and their families who have been killed or injured or were even just there, and with all the staff of our emergency services who are dedicated professionals, who get on with the task in hand without complaint.

I feel frustrated that I can't go to work and do my bit to help at the moment.

And bear this in mind......The Metropolitan police had to second 2000 officers to Scotland in order to Police the G8 conference and the events in Edinburgh, the Terrorists knew this so London was a vulnerable target.

Does anyone actually understand what these SOB bastards actually want?

Apart, that is, for larger willies?

As Terry says you cant legislate for such mental instability!

So So Sorry for the poor families involved

But I disagree that they have 'achieved what they aimed to do' - as this has now given fresh impetus to the Bush/Blaire resolve - now the people will be firmly behind them!

I think they have made a mistake...

today is a very sad day in london, ive just gone for a walk around edgware road and the looks on most peoples faces says it all. my heart goes out to all the victims of this sad attack. a few of my friends are in hospital but are not seriously hurt. lets hope we learn from today and make sure this never happens again.

:yeahthat: Totally agree

Very sorry to hear about the bombs, cowards that planted them have no place in society, IMO strip their skin off and hang them upside down.

Unfortunately terrorism is pretty much impossible to stop, what does a terrorist look like? there are so many people in the big Citys every day and it only takes one to slip through. All the security forces can do is their best, with the help of the public.

I cringe in anticipation of hearing the death toll.

the fact he lets know terrorist leaders live in our counry kind off does'nt help does it stacked up with a load of other issues out of his control, maybe you should stand in for PM if your so up on your parliment skills tory boy

Who does he let live here? Abu Hamza? Who is currently on his way to getting deported?! - someone who has been here for YEARS, and probably under Thatchers years too... like many of the people carrying out these attacks, this has been YEARS in the planning, the whole anti-western movement grew out of the Afgahn war against the Russians back in the 80s.

And whats the 'Tory boy' comment got anything to do with me defending a Labour Prime Minister? :rolleyes:

Err - what exactly is she in charge of? Her Maj is just a figurehead with no power at all! British Empire? What century are you calling from? :confused:

I would've thought the comment about the tourists would've made you realise that I have no faith in the monarchy at all.

Guys lets now get distracted from the topic

Rallure has just summed it up for me!

Group hug, and leave the politics out of thread

:yeahthat: :hug:

A few people who are in hospital that were involved today dont blame the government or anyone they are just happy to be alive and in a situation like this we need to pull together and show support rather than arguing.

I wasnt blaming Blair for this incident, im blaming him for running the country in a very poor way.

...and what does this have to do with these acts of Terrorism? I think you're VERY naive if you think others are capable of doing a better job with regards to this matter.

I cant believe this!

i know this sounds selfish but im so glad none of my family were anywhere near london...

my thoughts go out to anyone who has been affected by this cowardly attack.

My brother is usually picked up from the spot where the bus exploded up. 

No work for him that way today thankfully and the guy’s misses had to use the car so he wasn’t there either.

Here here Thoughts with everyone concerned