The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London Tube explosions

Scoboblio

to be honest the IRA did more damage then what happened today, but IRA usually give warning.

lets not argue which leader have better times than the other, world changes. The next leader may have to fight aliens because bush built the starwars shield!

then we go we never had to be deal with aliens until he follow bush!

China

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been announced here that the company will cover any cost to remove any employees from London if they are there. Also been told NOT to use public transport anywhere in the country until furhter notice. So thats Surrey freaked then. It's spreading.

The world has changed greatly all over since Maggies day mate, its not a fair comparison to make..........

(and no, I do NOT remotely support Blair).

fair point each person has there own opinion, I just feel we as a country have changed for the worse imo since Blair came in

dont wanna cause any arguments on this tragic day im mearly stating how I feel

Problem with leaders is that they think because their countries are strong, they are untouchable by terrorists. Just imagine how stupid they are thinking this.They dont think or care of their people both Bush/Blair and other leaders.If they did all they had to think of is how simple is for ABSOLUTELY anyone to walk with a bomb inside any public transport and set it off.

They are either totally stupid or don't care -

Problem with leaders is that they think because their countries are strong, they are untouchable by terrorists.

Thats why all the emergency sevices have been trained for such instances, leaflets have been circulated to inform the public what to do, adverts warning of suspect packages everywhere.

People are too quick to blame in this world.

The country has changed greatly, you just need to look around on a daily basis, crime, chavs etc - the future looks bleak.

Downhill spiral started in Maggies day - she promoted the greed culture and to not give a toss about anyone other than numero uno....... Just gets worse with each new leader than comes to power.........

:(

Anyway, back to business, its good to see such sterling work from the emergency services, these people are true hero's to do what they do :cool: :D

lol, I can hear

ID card for everyone ......

except sucide bombers

they've already said theres no point for people in the country less than 6 months..............

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay then................

Thats gonna stop what exactly :rolleyes:

Please be carefull anyone else in London, there has been a further uncomfirmed shooting of a terrorist in Canary Wharf. This is uncomfirmed at the moment but please be very carefull.

My sister is SW1 and so is another friend and they are very scared and upset people at the moment, this is a tradgedy on a massive scale and does not appear to be over yet.

My thoughts go out to you all.

Please be carefull anyone else in London, there has been a further uncomfirmed shooting of a terrorist in Canary Wharf. This is uncomfirmed at the moment but please be very carefull.

My sister is SW1 and so is another friend and they are very scared and upset people at the moment, this is a tradgedy on a massive scale and does not appear to be over yet.

My thoughts go out to you all.

where did you hear this mate??

Guest Terry S

Be safe guys, the world is full of idiots. Managed to persuade my Brother who lives in Marylebone to come out of Town for the day. Better safe than sorry.

There is no real point in getting into a blame scenario. These are extremists, there is no rational thought process to people who will cause maximum damage to innocent people.

Our thoughts are with all those involved from medical workers to victims, I have just recieved message from my sister, that although she was in amoungst it, she is a bit scathed but alright. Not a nice thing to happen to anyone.

Guest Sakura
That's right, blame the Queen, She's the one in charge, after all we're just subjects of the British Empire.

Or is She just there for the tourists?

Err - what exactly is she in charge of? Her Maj is just a figurehead with no power at all! British Empire? What century are you calling from? :confused:

So scary as I was in London with Bobbeh for 5 days...left on Tuesday to go back home!! We were taking the tube all the time :( I'm glad everyone I know is ok...I'm honestly surprised nothing has happened in the NYC subway system here...hopefully nothing ever will. Hope all of you are ok!

Trying to blame different people such as Blair etc is utter bollocks!!. Lets face it you cant legislate for people twisted to such an extent they will kill and injure innocent people.

As far as Iam concerned its not the time to be pointing the finger either!!!!!

Trying to blame different people such as Blair etc is utter bollocks!!. Lets face it you cant legislate for people twisted to such an extent they will kill and injure innocent people.

As far as Iam concerned its not the time to be pointing the finger either!!!!!

:yeahthat:

But I just think mikeyb10supra was giving his opinion on a totally incomprehensible situation.