The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London Tube explosions

Scoboblio

Was Just talking to some one in the office who comes in on the Woolwich Ferry every morning, and he said there were at least 10 police men there checking all lorries, tapping them and looking under them as they borded the ferrys !!! They never do that.

Now does thatnot make you think that Mi5 or some one had ben tipped off to put people out and about to look !

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed our country is a sorry state of affairs, if the first world war victims could see our country now, that they risked there lives to defend they would turn in there graves.

to many illlegal immigrants

slack laws on terrorists

gypsies

teenage pregnancies

Tax- need I say more

petrol prices

justice system

I cant see how any of these have any relevent to what has happened today, and its pointless just blaming everything on Blair

There have been 3 controlled explosions on a train stopped in Swindon station - station and some of the surrounding area were evacuated first - station is now open.

BUT now they've sealed off the shopping centre in Swindon's town centre for another suspect device.

I'm sure all these incidents outside of London will turn out just to be people overreacting or being extra vigilant in light of the incidents in London, and will all turn out to be false alarms.

Reports of area's of Croydon, Coventry and Swindon shut down and controlled detonations taking place :eek:

Direct from people working in the areas affected...............

There is a bomb scare in central Croydon at HSBC and the area has been cordoned off. Also ive heard a controled explosion in a phone box at Brighton

agreed our country is a sorry state of affairs, if the first world war victims could see our country now, that they risked there lives to defend they would turn in there graves.

...petrol prices...

Easy now dude, back in the begining of the 20th century petrol prices were not a major issue for most. :)

lost for words :(.

it was only a matter of time b4 somthing like this happened in this country... and the scary thing is, i dont think u can stop it, its just to easy for those bastards

these wankers responsible need to be fount then tortured to within a inch of there lifes then kill em :devil:

:(:(:(

Most likely terrorists are revenging all the countries involved in the Iraq war -

Yup, it's all about revenge and being wronged at some point, but how does doing the same thing make it right? Whats the first thing you're taught as a kid learning social skills? "2 wrongs don't make a right." It's true as adults too!!!

At least 10 dead according to one hospital.

It's the traffic disruption, financial market disruption and terror that the terrorists were no doubt after most though, and they sure have achieved that.

Keep the news coming guys, this site has scooped just about every news agency so far.

Supporting? :Pling:

I think you got me wrong!Read what I said.

Most likely terrorists are revenging all the countries involved in the Iraq war - Its a fact -

Look at USA/Italy/Spain they were all hit...

As i said, ignorance is not a solution. What would you do? Just ignore any of this is happening?