The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London Tube explosions

Scoboblio

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean mate, but having spoken to people in London, they were under no misconceptions right from the off that it was terrorist. So surely they would be the ones wanting to avoid panic, but seems most Londoners thought it anyway :confused:

As did most of the country no doubt if we're honest?!

That's a fair point. :)

Abu Hamza should have been kicked out years ago. And his followers, he has no place in this country. The guy just spouts pure hatred of this country & our way of life. We are too lenient to these people.

Get the fucking lot of them and make and get them the fuck out.....

How can it be UN PC to protect your own way of life in your own Country.

If you spouted off in their country you wouldnt be seen again.

Is domocracy gone mad...mad..mad.....

Dave

Yes I did see that mate.

Heard any other info?

All we know is that it is terrorists and suicide bombers. There ARE more than 2 people dead. As far as i know, there are quite a few fatalities!

No other news as of yet.

Im allowed home but looks like i've gotta walk!

Just a quick note as well as thoughts for anyone involved in this mess - the mobile phone networks have simply been configured to give priority to emergency services and those involved in the alert directly.

I remember reading somewhere a while back that this was the case. Priority is given to the emergency services. One thing to note however is that public phone boxes should still be working as normal (obviously the ones that were working before this morning that is).

Re: My dad who works for LU. I phoned my stepmum to see if she knew where my dad was. They are living apart at the moment and she couldn't reach him. Went round to his flat.....

.....and woke him up. He worked most of yesterday and was aiming to sleep all day. He was grumpy until he found out what had happened. Phew.

One of our guys would of been on the trani going to Aldgate this morning ... we cant get hold of him and I'm hoping that it's down to his mobile benig unavailable ....

He's ko. was on ealrier tube. He is about 600 yards down the road frmo Aldgate. The guy he's working with has just turned up, was on the train that got hit, about 3 carriages up. He didn't nkow what to do, so aimlessly drifted into work !

agreed our country is a sorry state of affairs, if the first world war victims could see our country now, that they risked there lives to defend they would turn in there graves.

to many illlegal immigrants

slack laws on terrorists

gypsies

teenage pregnancies

Tax- need I say more

petrol prices

justice system

10 years ago these things were unheard of, britain is no longer a proud country its a sorry state of affair, ive often questioned why I still live here

this is unreal!!!!!

iam at work at the moment at Gatwick just had word that that they have closed most of the service roads not sure if they have found anything or just for a saftey measure??

thoughts go out to all the people involved and there familes

.....and woke him up. He worked most of yesterday and was aiming to sleep all day. He was grumpy until he found out what had happened. Phew.

Phew I bet your a happy man now!

This quote really pissed me off:

Al Qaeda terrorists claimed responsibility for the London blasts on an Islamic website and said: "Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters."