The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London Tube explosions

Scoboblio

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone having problems with their mobiles and landlines? We cant get an outside line out anywhere

I think they close off the mobile networks to stop people using their phones which could trigger bomb blasts (AFAIK)

Im right in the middle of london, very close to edgware road, the place is packed. i feel sorry ofr b'have who has come down to london to swap cars with me......hes been in traffic for 2 hours.

I feel sorry for the poor people who have lost there lives......sitting in traffic for 2 hours is hardly anything compared to that is it

The army are now in London, so this has been escalated to alert status now...

Wonder which parties are going to stand up and take the rap for this, and which ones really did do it...

Not going to make any assumptions as to who, but I fear the fall out nationwide from this...

I feel sorry for the poor people who have lost there lives......sitting in traffic for 2 hours is hardly anything compared to that is it

dont get me wrong mate, i was just saying the traffic is bad but i had friends on the trains whos are in st marys right now so im not overlooking the people who are injured.

I feel sorry for all those maimed or injured. Innocent victims.

Shit happens in a 'cosmopolitan metropolis' as London is now refered to.

I'm soooo glad I'm not in the City these days.

I bet that the ID card legislation will pass easily now, same as all the US secret services had a boost after 9/11 (they even created a brand new one!)

Feel so sorry for anyone caught up in this and feel for their families and friends.

Looks like works out the window tonight @ Marble Arch?

Get the Fuckers who do this crap and do away with them, they do not deserve to live and serve no purpose.

Even the ones that preach the shit, dont prosecute them, shoot them for treason.

Terrorism will NEVER win!

Dave :swear:

I am totally in shock. After September 11th I would have thought our security would have been better.

How do you stop people walking onto a bus with a homemade device, I feel these sort of attacks are nearly impossible to prevent unless we completly change our way of life.

I am totally in shock. After September 11th I would have thought our security would have been better.

How can you be secure against bombers on buses? All it takes is someone to have it in a bag or strapped to them. Security is a nice idea but I believe there is only so much you can do.