The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London Tube explosions

Scoboblio

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

errr, thats nice of you??? shouldn't you have kept them AWAY?

Sorry, I should really explain that better...

They work here in Bracknell with me, but a few of them live around the top end of london m25 ie outside the m25 but around the top of london..

The traffic is going to be awful later, so I would rather than hit the motorway now and got home to their families than sit in the traffic later..

Gav

im in london today with lots of freinds working here too, my fiance is right on old street where one of the so called surges happened but thankfully she is ok, I also heard there are bombs hidden in bins etc, I hope everyone is ok and pray for a happy ending to all of this madness.

Well if anyone was pissed off about the 'war against terror' and our involvement...congrats terrorists cos you just firmed up everyone's resolve to kick your scumbag butts!

:sly:

:shrug: so its a case of "destory them before they destory us" ?

Five Live radio which can be found on news.bbc.co.uk seems to be covering it pretty well.

They have just said that the mobile phone networks may have been turned off to prevent possible terourists activating other devices.

Well if anyone was pissed off about the 'war against terror' and our involvement...congrats terrorists cos you just firmed up everyone's resolve to kick your scumbag butts!

:sly:

:shrug: so its a case of "destory them before they destory us" ?

Sounds good to me :) You saw war of the worlds, its them or us :tongue:

Five Live radio which can be found on news.bbc.co.uk seems to be covering it pretty well.

They have just said that the mobile phone networks may have been turned off to prevent possible terourists activating other devices.

I heard they'd taken them out, but that seems more sensible. Poor people trying to contact family etc :(

Call me what you want....

Find the terrorists and execute them publicly...... no need to take innocent lives...

I left NY one week before 911, and now this, what the fuck has happened to people...

To all those who have family or friends in London, my thoughts are with you and hoping for a good resolution.

Gav

Well that's the ID card debate won then...

Ohh do they turn into a blast shield and stop you getting hit by the explosions then? :rolleyes:

Yeah, sadly, I know Blair will twist the aftermath into an "ID cards would have saved us" debate...using human suffering to further your political goals...go Blair.

If someone wants to hurt you, no matter what, they will if they are determined enough...ID cards just turn good citizens into cattle. :(

Just kil the bastards......god I would love to be in a room with a few mates and some known terrorist leaders, I would maul the little shi*s burn them, cut them, break bones all sorts.....what leads them to do this, how can they justify taking innocent lives something needs to be done

something really spooky happened today just before it happened, and its scaring me a lot now, just before we heard anything, I had the weirdest feeling, I cant describe it all I can say is it felt very strange as if I new something had happened without actually knowing it had???