The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London Tube explosions

Scoboblio

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just found my wifes friend in hospital,she is lovely and bubbly but now has no legs.

Im gobsmacked at how they can do it.

She never hurt anyone and her life is gone,she is still critical.

This whole affair is very sad.

D.

So sorry to hear that Darren :( My prayers go out to you guys and family.

Originally Posted by Chipmunk

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...29634?version=1

Made me grit my teeth when reading this again today

:shrug:

its 06:52, just got up, read this for the first time and now just want to go back to bed and forget it!

Darren, so very sorry to hear what happened, your storry brought it home harder to me than any of the news reports.

*Climbs back on soap box*

What the hell is this place coming to?, i know this may sound extreme but i have spoken to alot of my friends and they all feel the same way. We should be getting shot of these people , deport them, they have no place here but our laws seem to pander to them. Can you imagine for one minute we could get away with doing what the are doing here over there (nice english!), not a bloody hope.

Its our blasted country and WE want it back. The goverment should stand up for once and actually do what the country wants/needs. :complain:

*Climbs off box*

Right i am off to find something fluffy to kick as my bloods a boiling.

And dont even get me started on pikeys!! :D

The late Enoch Powell warned of this situation in the 60's, he was slated for daring to even mention his thoughts on the matter.

Only takes a few headballs to cause such horrid destruction.

religon vs aethism Religion commands "Do not kill" yet there are always some who will pervert text as "its our right too kill" , Atheism (Evolutionism) preches "survival of the fittest" like Adolf Hitler, no hesitation to kill there either.

It is sad how people stamp their own sick murdering personality onto everything they can. An excuse to kill.

LIVE and let LIVE!. Life is for living.

Make an example of the bombers. jail is not enough.

My sincere sympathys to all involved.

Hey guys, I'm very sad for what happened.

As you all know a year ago it happened the same on the train station in Madrid.

So we're somehow together on this.

It's amazing how the world is becoming worse and worse everyday.

:(

Police in Birmingham in the Midlands are evacuating the city centre.

Earlier they issued a warning they had received intelligence suggesting a threat to the area.

"Our response needs to be proportionate in the action we're taking and in informing the public," a spokeswoman for West Midlands Police said.

Police are now closing down the Birmingham Broad street entertainment zone and asking people to go home. A statement will be released shortly.