The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London Tube explosions

Scoboblio

Not good at all.

However, because of the yanks and 9/11 this is turning into a media circus.

Anyone remember when London used to get this all the time with the IRA bombing the crap out of us? Never made such big news then, just another IRA bomb, despite the explosions being far worse.............we should be more geared up to this in London than anyone!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you stop people walking onto a bus with a homemade device, I feel these sort of attacks are nearly impossible to prevent unless we completly change our way of life.

The first step is to kick out all the scumbag extreamists and terror preachers from the country to start with. Let alone look after them and educate and feed their many children who will be taught the same fucking values.

Dave :thumbdown

I am sick of this sh*t!! Innocent people being used as pawns. I am with all of you for getting them before they get us. Why should we have to suffer. Feck'em all!!!

I have a load of family in central london and all my mates commute. I managed to get my sister off a bus this morning and made her walk to my parents. Luckily they are at work.

I hope all that have families/loved ones/friends etc have managed to contact or hear form them. Best of luck to all....

One thing I think needs to be said before everyone starts getting to wound up (altho I fear my words won't make the slightest difference)....

Regardless of who has done it if it is indeed Alkeada... I reckon there will be a HUGE out lashing towards the asian community, which is completely wrong since lets be honest mr joe bloggs going down the road isn't a terrorist...

And this is not good...

Regardless of who has done it if it is indeed Alkeada... I reckon there will be a HUGE out lashing towards the asian community, which is completely wrong since lets be honest mr joe bloggs going down the road isn't a terrorist...

And this is not good...

yep same happened after 9/11. luckily i look more spanish/latin apparentley than asian :tumble:

I am sick of this sh*t!! Innocent people being used as pawns. I am with all of you for getting them before they get us. Why should we have to suffer. Feck'em all!!!

I have a load of family in central london and all my mates commute. I managed to get my sister off a bus this morning and made her walk to my parents. Luckily they are at work.

I hope all that have families/loved ones/friends etc have managed to contact or hear form them. Best of luck to all....

i'm sure some "terrorist" prob thinks the same thing when he/she lets off a device on a packed train/shopping mall etc etc... what kind of world do we live in.... :cry:

Terrorism will NEVER win!

You reckon?

I seem to remember that terrorists in Northern Ireland all got early release!

The British Govt. caved in to terrorism over there big time.

And for those advocating killing all those involved in terrorism, can I point out that this has been tried before too? For every extremist you kill, you push at LEAST one moderate into becoming another extremist.

There is very little you can do against people like this. Particularly if they are willing to kill themselves to make their point. You can't make places physically secure against these poeople. The only way to stop this sort of attack is to know about it in advance. That means intelligence gathering. However, the Govt., to$$ers that they are, then use intelligence gathering as an excuse for all sorts of other underhand activities.

Whatever happens, we lose!

We need to stick together on this one as British citizens and stand tall and proud, it just shows you how equal we all seem when things like this happen......that stranger you see injured by the blasts is just the same as you and I, we are all equal when things like this happen

My condolences go out to all those affected

And whats with all this lying bollux. Power surge - yeah right, like we'll fall for that, just tell us the fecking truth FFS.

National Grid then realise they are getting the fingure pointed at them and say theres nothing wrong with their supply.

When will they learn to just be upfront with us...................

Can't believe it..

Just busy watching Blair on the BBC....

The home town has had a bomb attack and he is flying down to london for a quick 'chat', then going back to the G8...

HELLLOOO, poverty is a sad thing... but home is here, sort out your own house first before worrying about others...

The police are concerned that the attacks maybe coordinated.

And there was me thinking it was a coincidence.

It's no wonder our country is in such a bad state...

Where's the Queen? What's she doing? I thought she was supposed to be our ruler...

And whats with all this lying bollux. Power surge - yeah right, like we'll fall for that, just tell us the fecking truth FFS.

National Grid then realise they are getting the fingure pointed at them and say theres nothing wrong with their supply.

When will they learn to just be upfront with us...................

I wonder whether that was done to avoid a panic, Neil?

If you say there's been a power surge, people are less likely to panic and thus are easier to evacuate/move. Mention a bomb and people will panic.