The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 1998 VVTi Tiptronic Supra 49k miles

suprabrown

Guys it's time to sell the supra :cry: ,

unfortunately it's just a bit too small since we started a family last year, so i'm looking to change it for something with a bit more space (thinking RS4 Avant... always wanted a V8)

It's a black 1998 VVTi with the auto/tiptronic box and black leather seats. The supra was imported in 2002 and I bought it in 2004 and it has been kept as a weekend car ever since. Since being in the UK it has had full Toyota Service History with the last service being done 28/02/2011 (inc. MOT). The supra is taxed until end of sept 2011 and it is in excellent condition throughout.

The supra has had a few choice modifications over the usual Supra VVTi spec to include;

HKS Hi-Power Silent SS Cat-back exhaust

C/W double decat pipes

TRD LSD (fitted by CW)

UK Spec Brakes (painted red with supra logo)

SS Brake Hoses

Pagid RS4 Brake Pads (recent with discs)

HKS Springs

CW Yellow Bilstein Dampers

Full set of nearly new Michelin Pilot Sport's fitted

Kenwood double din DVD/Tuner with Ipod connection in centre arm rest

6 disc sony cd changer mounted in the spare wheel area

CW supplied and fitted bleed valve set to 1.0bar max (never goes above, usually hovers around 0.9bar)

Greedy electronic boost gauge mounted in dash (old vent location) - looks OEM fitment

Active front spoiler

I'm asking £7,995 for the Supra which is a bargain for anyone looking for a low mileage example with FTSH. I would consider a p/x if anyone has a B7 RS4 Avant for sale!!

Private plate not included in the sale.

The car is available for viewing weekends and evenings (just off J28 M1), please call 07792 282 423 (I'm Mark),

Pm me if you have any questions,

couple of pics;

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.