The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just had a phone call from the vets

Kazuma

sorry to hear that, your only consolation can be that they did not suffer.

Much worse situation would be that they were very badly injured, and in pain with lots of operations to endure (and for you to pay for) and then to have still died.

I know that sounds a little detached and I'm sure I wouldn't feel the same had it been one of our cats.

best to think of all the good times you shared :(

Mike

That sucks, and you have my sympathy - I live next to the A33. My two girl cats have learned not to go near it (aside from the occasional rabbit hunt on the far side), but it's always a concern. Unfortunately their brother didn't learn as quickly. Whatever happens, though, they have good lives full of tuna, critters, tickles, and crazy string chases. I'm sure yours did, too.

its nice that you were informed also, my girlfriends had two cats run over and neither time was she informed. The first time the poor thing was left to die on a dual carriageway, i dont understand some mentalities.

Sorry to hear for your loss, but as has been said astleast there is comfrot knowing it didnt suffer any.

Guest Budz86

Sorry to hear this mate. One of my girlfriends was hit by a car about 3 weeks ago and it was lucky to live. Pet insurance hadn't been sorted though, but £850 later and she's starting to get better. Driver didn't stop either, bastard!