The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suspension-coilovers

markybhoy86

Been looking to change the suspension for a while now since the back shockers are destroyed.I was reading posts about tein and hsd coilovers and due to price I would go for the hsds but....through my work I can get BC coilovers for a decent price-I fit a set on a nissan stagea today and they seem like a really good quality.

Has anyone had any use with these or heard anything?

I know you will get different setups like street etc but I'm sure these where just ur basic model, adjustable ride height with separate spring pre load setup

Cheers

M

My new supra that am picking up friday has BC coilovers on, so will give her good road test on way back and let you know results, when took supra for test drive last week they did feel very stable and tight in the corners but didnt push her too hard as was doing test drive,but would my 1st impression of the BC was very good

My new supra that am picking up friday has BC coilovers on, so will give her good road test on way back and let you know results, when took supra for test drive last week they did feel very stable and tight in the corners but didnt push her too hard as was doing test drive,but would my 1st impression of the BC was very good

Nice one,that's what I like to hear.keep us informed because if there decent enough I'll get them and save some cash :-)

Cheers

M

well after a full road test with my new toy and £80 worth of petrol playing,i have to say the BC coilovers are great,they are great round the corners and give good feel of where the grip is in the car so can play that bit harder,only thing will say on softest setting the car got very light a 140 on the motorway,lol