The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eve Online film - Clear Skies 3 released

Ian C

This won't interest most of you, but I know a few people have watched the other two films so i thought I'd let them know :)

I finally finished the last in the trilogy, it weighed in at 73 minutes long and has a couple of yer actual hollywood actors in it this time :)

You can download it via:

http://www.clearskiesthemovie.com

I hope you enjoy it :cool:

-Ian

PS this also means I might be on here a bit more, now that I've got my life back!

im well and truelly back into eve again at the moment......the fact that daily researched continued even while i wasnt paying makes it even better i made billions in isk even while i was away and its funny being told that my t2 bpo's are not bpo's as you can only get bpc's is even funnier as i got all my bpo's in the original t2 lottery

WMV? ;)

Don't start :p I hate codecs, hate them I say.

Excellent!!!! Will be downloading asap!

Few supra references in it again?

Every ship hull designation is either a Toyota or a Nissan performance car :D Also, bonus prize if you can guess where I got the sound effect for the YF-12a charging up :sly:

Every ship hull designation is either a Toyota or a Nissan performance car :D Also, bonus prize if you can guess where I got the sound effect for the YF-12a charging up :sly:

Didn't I see a reference to 'Sea Hunt' in the trailer?

I downloaded it last night - will watch it at the weekend - watched as far as the end of the titles last night - looks great so far!

Looking forward to the Cinema showing next week.

:D

never realised you had done it all yourself i never realised there were as many eve geeks like me around.....tell me you have been to the fanfest in iceland so im not on my own lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...