The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cusco 5 point Roll cage wanted.

ManwithSupra

Fensport are a cussco dealer.

Yeah i tried them about a month back, they said they only do the 6 point cage, i did ask to see if they could source the 5 point but they seemed pretty unwilling to.

Put it this way i am still waiting back to hear from them :(

We have told andybandit to contact you via the forum, he must have plenty of money or cant be bothered, ill chase him up for you.

also when you say 5 point where does that fix then as the ones we have bolt 2 legs in the back by rear speakers - 2 legs behind the seats - then 2 legs in the front footwells so id say thats a 6 point also.

We have told andybandit to contact you via the forum, he must have plenty of money or cant be bothered, ill chase him up for you.

also when you say 5 point where does that fix then as the ones we have bolt 2 legs in the back by rear speakers - 2 legs behind the seats - then 2 legs in the front footwells so id say thats a 6 point also.

Ah cheers mate :)

No the 5 point is 2 legs behind the seats, 2 legs going back to the where the rear spekers are and a cross bar linking those legs..

like this...

http://www.rb-performance.co.uk/catalog/images/Cusco%205%20Point%20-%20Cr-Mo%20Steel.png

Paul at Whifbitz can get these. I will be sorting one for myself in the next month or so.

When he gets back from Le Mans I'll talk to him about maybe doing a group buy if we can find enough people who want one.

I am also going to see if I can get a harness bar fabricated by some people I use at work.

Would you be interested in this?

Paul at Whifbitz can get these. I will be sorting one for myself in the next month or so.

When he gets back from Le Mans I'll talk to him about maybe doing a group buy if we can find enough people who want one.

I am also going to see if I can get a harness bar fabricated by some people I use at work.

Would you be interested in this?

Yeah i have asked paul and am also waiting for him to get back from Le Mans,

I am happy to join a group buy on these if one gets going, I would also be inrested in a harness bar yes :)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.