The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra RZ-S Auto Jspec

nige

Ok guys it with a heavy heart that I have to put my pride and joy up for sale, I know some of you guys think this supra is way over the top but I think of only three in the country that I know of with the casrtol livery it is quite an eye catcher.

Anyway a little about the car, I have owned her for 8 years I bought her from Dicksons up here in Scotland,only one Japanese owner with 29k on the clock,she was bog standard and really minted.

over the years I have changed the look quite a bit if you like yes it was my choice and this is what I was aiming for, HERE IS THE CURRENT SPEC.

bpu

corbeau boss front seats with custom mounts

ultralite nurburg wheels

Issotta steering wheel

UK spec brakes all round

Blitz sbci-diii boost controler

apexi air filter

double decat blitz nur spec exhaust

front mount intercooler walbro fuel pump iridium spark plugs

tinted rear and rear quarter windows

hks dump valve

front strut brace

60mm guages boost-egt-oil temp in a dash mounted pod

JVC k33 DVD mp3 Stereo with hands free bluetooth

Thats all I can think of at the momment, for pics please have a look at my garage until I can post some up here.

The car is a 1996 pre facelift current milage is 73700 or there abouts, I had the cars geometery set up a couple of years ago by star performance and it is very planted.

The bad points we all have them I suppose.

the gauges play up a bit with the exception of the boost guage,I think maybe the sensors need looked at or it could be the wiring not sure to be honest.

the battery tends to go flat if you leave it sitting for a week to ten days, I have it on a conditioner all the time in the garage, oh yes she has been garaged most her life with me.

the odometer stopped working last year and since the previous mot I have barely done 40 miles as we all know about the past winter she has spent most of the last year in the garage.

Recent MOT and taxed until end of July.

I 'am not sure what she is worth to the buyer but to me she is priceless, for a very different supra in the looks department, you can be assured you will draw a lot of attention from admirers.

I really need £6000 for this very special lady, thanks for looking guys.

video link for the sound

I can be contacted on 07507571162 if any one would like more info, calls after 6pm would be good, ta.

no dont do it nige!!

p.s can i get your wheels ;) i want them!

Would love to give you my wheels mate but unfortunately looks like I wont have a job soon so I have no choice really and at my age and with a disabilty the chances of getting another job are very non existent.

• 2 weeks later...
Would love to give you my wheels mate but unfortunately looks like I wont have a job soon so I have no choice really and at my age and with a disabilty the chances of getting another job are very non existent.

gutted dude, just wish you were able to keep her :( hopefully it stays in the club. ive seen this car and its a nice example!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.