The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitting Greddy Intake manifold

add heywood

Ok, so need to get this on the car in the next couple of weeks, just got the same as this off US ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/q45-throttle-body-supra-sr20det-skyline-rb-80mm-nissa-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45faa5cd6eQQitemZ300557913454QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

The thing is what to do with the TPS... would it be easier to just hardwire the nissan TPS onto my loom, or can you do someting else to get over this? (I've seen the Greddy TPS adapter but is comes in at about £80 :blink:)

Next thing is where has everyone with this mani put their winscreen washer bottle? Im thinking of just running a small ali tank near the front of the engine bay.

Next does the oem throttle cable reach? Or would I have to get the GT4 cable... (Ive read conflicting stories regarding this, but couldnt tell if they were on about a LHD or RHD car).

If anyone has any advice etc would be good.

Cheers

Add

I have jut bought my q45. Will defo need an st295 celica throttle cable. I have PM'd Paul Whiffin for a price. Will let you know when I get a reply. I'm also going to have the intake welded to the runners to prevent any pressure issues which I know were common with the old greddy setup and still happen in the later ones.

I have jut bought my q45. Will defo need an st295 celica throttle cable. I have PM'd Paul Whiffin for a price. Will let you know when I get a reply. I'm also going to have the intake welded to the runners to prevent any pressure issues which I know were common with the old greddy setup and still happen in the later ones.

When I bought the intake it already had the runners welded :thumbs:

Will get the cable sorted this week then attempt to fit when my battery relocation things come...