The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra NA Auto for sale CHEAP

Konrad

Hi there, friend of mine is selling his surplus Supra, as it's a waste of good car sitting around doing nothing.

It's 1994 Silver Toyota Supra, non turbo, automatic gearbox. She have 100k miles on the clock, but odo is counting in km's. Car is in reasonable condition, driving very well, very good mechanically. Bodywork might need some attention, there is a bit of scratch on O/S rear wing (look at the picture), aerial is snapped (I might have working one somewhere). Cat 1 Cobra alarm, 12 months of MOT, no tax, partial service history. He wants 1995 pounds for her, so bite his hand off :D

Tax might be bought on your behalf on the day if you agree to pay for it seperate.

Call me on 07944006665 to arrange viewing :)

It is indeed. Don't be put off by low price, car is in very good condition mechanically and pretty good if it comes to bodywork, only reason why price is so low is because he have another Supra - red aerotop, so he can't drive both of them at the same time :) I can put my reputation on silver one as I was driving it from place we bought her and she was better composed together than my aerotop, engine-wise she was really pulling :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.