The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looks terminal, any idea whats happened here then........

Wez

Ahh I see, I am wondering if it had anything to do with him running normal unleaded, are these bikes supposed to be ok regular 95ron or should you use super?

I always run my bikes on the good stuff Wez, more caused by running lean! blocked injector maybe.

I always run my bikes on the good stuff Wez, more caused by running lean! blocked injector maybe.

It has an air filter, race exhaust but no idea if its chipped or anything like that, I will suggest he gets the injectors flow tested and cleaned :thumbs:

I had exhaust and airbox and a chip of somesort plus the gearing, in a straight line a stock mille will not stay with a 1000, round bends its a diff matter, especially a tight track like the woodland section of Cadwell where I could leave it in 1 gear while the guy on the 600 looked like Lionel Blair tap dancing on the gear lever, I went one down on the front and even 1 up as well on the back depending on circuit, At snet I was almost redlining 6th down the back straight just before braking for the left hander, my mates gsxr may well have been still in 5th but I could just ride round the outside of him even at Coram which is 130+ knee down. I also crashed at Coram when i had a fuel leak, the instructor on his proddy R1 came to see me and said he couldn't believe how quick the bike was as he could not get past me !!!!!!

ahhh yes in that case then i have to agree twins in the corners are a thumbs up! my bros got a big bang r1 and although not a twin its the same idea.my rsv did 160mph flat out which i just wasnt happy with not when my mates still had 2 gears left so it had to go plus it just wasnt reliable.not exactly bike weather at the moment though is it so im hoping we get some

• 2 weeks later...