The mkiv Supra Owners Club

4X4 Recommendations

Axle

Ok my dad wants a new 4x4 but he does not like the BM's or the Range Rovers.. Don't ask why. So i am pretty stumped as 4x4 are not really my thing.

He has given me a budget of 60k so what the hell do i buy him? He wants something comfortable and relatively powerful (his not bothered about MPG etc).

Oh and has to be a 4-5 seater.

Suggestions please.

Oh yes i forgot about the Cayenne. Might have to have a look at those actually. Although i don't personally like the look of them.
If his okay with the fuel consumption I'd recommend the Porsche Cayenne at that budget.

Land Cruiser is brilliant as well, not as flashy as the Porsche but brilliantly built car.

Audi Q7 ;) My friends dad bought a new range rover but got rid of it for the Q7; eltrical problems constantly with the range rover. Hear that alot about the range rovers. Q7 has to be the nicest looking Jeep on the road at the moment

http://cdn.images.pistonheads.com/aimg/2608/2608718-1.jpg

2 flaws in your plan mate, comfortable and powerful lol

Its all relative, a Landy is comfortable, compared to having someone push a working petrol engine in your ear while midgets batter your shins and arms with sharp metal edges.