The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2006 mondeo st tdci in performance blue

The Road Warrior

Hello and welcome to my Mondeo ST advertisement. For sale I have an immaculate 2006 Ford Mondeo ST TDCi. This car has been absolutely faultless throughout ownership and offers an excellent mixture of performance, economy and practicality.

Huge spec as follows:

· Superb DuraTorq 2.2 litre Turbo Diesel engine producing 155BHP and 360 Nm of torque

· Original Performance Blue metallic paintwork

· Driver, front passenger and rear side airbags

· Full Electric Windows

· Electric Heated and Folding Mirrors with Puddle Lights

· Remote Central Locking and Total Closure Alarm, with immobiliser

· Rear parking sensors

· Sony 6 CD with advanced Bluetooth

· Multi Function Steering Wheel with Voice + Cruise control

· ABS & PAS

· Optional Auto Xenon HID Headlights and rain sensitive wipers

· Automatic Digital Climate Control + Air Conditioning

· Digital onboard computer

· Heated Front & Rear Screens

· Integrated Spotlights

· Individually operated front and rear fog lights

· 18” ST Multispoke Alloys – these are Diamond Cut from the factory and prone to corrosion. I had them professionally refurbished 3 months ago and opted to have them painted in a high silver metallic finish as opposed to Diamond cut to prevent them from corroding again. This will give the new owner peace of mind as the wheels will look new in years to come. The finish is very similar to Diamond cut but will just last much longer. The wheels are also still within the 1 year warranty for paint defects.

· Rare factory fitted FULL Electric 8-way Recaro half leather heated seats

· Original ST mats

· Auto dipping rear view mirror

· Full service history, part Ford and part independent. The car had a Major service in August last year at 76,400 miles. This included everything including coolant + brake fluid change. Also had a new turbo downpipe fitted last year and new genuine Ford front pads fitted 3 months ago

· All old MOT’s are present, as are all manuals and brochures. The Ford document folder complete with all receipts is also present

· All original keys and original 2 fobs

· Brand New rear Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tyres, after extensive research opted for these tyres because of the excellent reviews at http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Vredestein/Ultrac-Sessanta.htm

· Diamond back performance front tyres with plenty of tread

· First registered in April 2006 (06 Reg).

· New MOT until April 2012

· Tax until August 2011

· HPI Clean with RAC document

The car does have a few minor stone chips on the front bumper, otherwise the car is in pristine condition. The interior is like new. I have never had a problem with the car, all electrics and extras work perfectly. The car has a great mixture of performance and economy eg. 640 miles from the 58 litre tank and 0-60 in 8.4s. These are genuine figures. I have also calculated the mpg manually and the car regularly returns 45-50mpg. I only use the car once a fortnight on motorway runs.. Selling as I am working abroad so much so the car gets v.little use.

This car is Genuine and has never been modified. It has been extremely well looked after and maintained properly. It looks and drives as new. Any inspection welcome.

£7195

More pics here: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2807161.htm

Thanks for viewing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.