The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Turbo Auto - Precision T6262 Billet

Stonkin

Hi guys,

I have decided to sell my Supra as it simply isnt getting anywhere near the use from me that it should do.

The car was originally lovingly built by a long term forum member, B'Have (Charlie) Below is the spec as i bought it from Charlie:

1993 Jspec RZ auto in Black.

Clear facelift indicators/side markers.

AbFlug vented bonnet with catches.

Trial rear bumper with anthresite diffuser.

OEM sideskirts.

18" Hijoin deepdish wheels.

UK front brakes/braided lines.

Bilstein/Eibach suspension.

Leather seats (black)

Apexi AVCR boost controller.

PHR T61 turbo on reworked obx manifold.

HKS racing bov.

Sard 650 injectors

Walbro fuel pump

FMIC.

Twin autobox coolers.

E-manage ultimate with 3bar map sensor mapped by IanC. to 1.5bar.

Fields harness with race type connectors.

HKS Superdragger exhaust (double de-cat)

A/c delete kit.

Polished cam covers/plenum

LSD.

Since then i have added the following:

T61 replaced with a fantastic Precision T6262 billet turbo, mapped by Ryan G to 530/520

Geometry setup by Wheels in Motion

Carbon wrapped dash

Red led dash conversion

White dials custom made by Skewer

As new black interior carpet

4 Goodyear GSD3'S which are all as new

Front stock UK discs with CW fast road pads still as new

New coilpack clips

Cambelt replaced

Pulley tensioner kit

The car was serviced late last year by Charlie and has probably done around 700 miles since. The car will come with a fresh MOT which is being done next week. I also have a stock bonnet, stock rear bumper and stock spoiler which i had planned to fit, which will be supplied. In my opinion the car does require paintwork, but when polished up does still look very presentable.

The car does seem to occasionally misfire for 30 sec on startup from cold, but soon kicks in. I am certain this is purely through lack of use and being started up but not driven. The headlights will need a refurb.

It's a good honest car that wants a good home and a little tlc. I will get some fresh pics but is the same as these fom last year, just needs a clean up which i will do :)

UPDATE

It seems the missfire issue when idling was not as sorted as i thought previously. The car does not want to start, if it does the ecu light comes on and it misses. It also does this with the emanage removed and only on stock. Stock ecu comes up with error code 14, ignition signal. Due to this i have not been able to get the car for an MOT. This would, i believe, have been the 3rd MOT i would have put the car through and all previously it sailed through with no issues.

I do not have the time to deal with this, i also genuinly believe it is going to be something very simple that is wrong. I have tried a few of the common things already. I also could really do with the garage space right now.

Therefore i am dropping the price to £6500 which is a bargain and will more than cover anyones costs of it starting correctly. I can most likely also arrange delivery of the vehicle within reason at the buyers expense.

Any questions or inspections of the car are welcome, contact details are below.

There are a couple of people i have promised fresh pictures to. Because the car has been sat in the garage it was reluctant to start today to come out for a clean. She now has a freshly charged battery and fuel. All plugs were removed and cleaned up and it now starts straight away. Its just come back from a good 30 mins out on the road to clear the cob webs and is sounding very nice :)

Clean up day tomorrow and i'll get some fresh pics as promised and add to this thread.

Good price that for a nice car, great power band with that 6262, spools super fast.

Cheers Jamie, spools very quick indeed which my drive just now reminded me of :) Hasnt been driven since the latter part of last year but still felt great and smooth and the autobox all working perfectly.

Nice car! Great price too. Good luck mate :)

Cheers Gaz :thumbs: I've just said as i come through the door i'm not sure why i'm selling it. As and when the tvr goes i'm sure i'll probably just want to come back to supras, again :)

Cheers Gaz :thumbs: I've just said as i come through the door i'm not sure why i'm selling it. As and when the tvr goes i'm sure i'll probably just want to come back to supras, again :)

I know the feeling mate. I'm sure I'll have another at some point too. Fantastic cars :)

What mileage has she got on the clock? and what sort of history?

Hi mate,

The mileage is displaying 102,xxx and has been in miles since Charlie had the car as far as i know, i am unsure of the exact mileage on the clock when imported but for some reason 40k seems to come to mind.

As far as history, i have a folder containing all the bits i recieved from Charlie, including the original books and various bits of paperwork, and an original sale bill where he purchased the car for about 18k. As far as stamped service history, Charlie did every piece of work on the car himself over the many years he owned the car. All completed in a very clean garage to :) I also took the car back to Charlie for him to service it for me late last year and i also have a few invoices from a company called Toyotec and also AFR who have completed work on the car.

The car has been a single turbo for many years, and there were a huge amount of detailed build threads on here when Charlie built the car through various stages but i am unsure if they can still be found since the forum was upgraded.

The lack of detailed service history was certainly not a concern for me when i bought the car as i knew Charlie well and the passion he put into the car during his ownership.

Hope this helps,

Some pics as promised. I've tried to highlight some problem areas with paint to give people a good idea so as not to waste anyone's time. MOT is booked in for Thursday.

Anyone got any money they can lend me? Such a great price for this car!

Can't believe you selling Christian. :(

Just found £4.50 down the back of the couch. Any good?

Cracking price, even if the paintwork does need a little work. Sure it won't hang around mate, you may live to regret it though :)

Just found £4.50 down the back of the couch. Any good?

Cracking price, even if the paintwork does need a little work. Sure it won't hang around mate, you may live to regret it though :)

Every little helps! :D

Ohhh thats so close to what I have been looking for, I am going to see Nells RX7 Single at the weekend, if that does not stack up I will be in touch, it wont hang around for long I am sure

Nells rex is stunning i seen it many times, very very nice.

also a bargain in my eyes with this supra, cant believe how cheap your selling it christian?? cracking car

Cheers guys, it is a good car. It just doesnt get used anywhere near enough. I have to say since giving her a clean up and its been out and about the last few days, i've really enjoyed driving it, even on low boost to work everything back in after its winter break. I'm not going out of my way to sell the car, its only advertised here at the moment. If its going to go i would rather a member bought the car who will look after it and put it to good use. If it doesnt go and i dont choose to advertise elsewhere then it will end up getting the makeover i wanted to do.

Ohhh thats so close to what I have been looking for, I am going to see Nells RX7 Single at the weekend, if that does not stack up I will be in touch, it wont hang around for long I am sure

thought you were looking at a 6 sp manual.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.