The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CHeap n/a aerotop back up for sale

ray007

back uo for sale, i initially decided to keep after missing the white aerotop i wanted. But now i desperately need the funds to complete my other project :D[/b

£3350 for a quick sale

Hi all

Im putting by beloved aerotop for sale which ive only had a few weeks, reson being im dying to buy the white aerotop on sale.

the original sale thread:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?241561-1994-Silver-Aero-N-A-MUST-GO!

Now since ive had the car ive done;

1. Replaced the interior carpet with a cleaner black one

2. Replaced the front seats for a much cleaner set from a 40k car

3. Currently in the process of replaceing the rear/left shock as there waqs knocking coming from there

I paid £3250 for the car and want my money back (ofcourse less what ive spent on it)

Also currently i have replaced the fibreglass sides of the trd spoiler so now you have a complete carbon spoiler. however im thinking of returning it back to how it was unless i get say £3350 for the car asap

Wich white aerotop do you want to buy? I hope it is isnt the white one on pistonheads as it had been in a bad crash... Just a heads up.

Nice looking aerotop you have there!

Thanks for the heads up buddy but Im looking at the n/a White Aerotop on this forum.

Wich white aerotop do you want to buy? I hope it is isnt the white one on pistonheads as it had been in a bad crash... Just a heads up.

Nice looking aerotop you have there!

Certainly isnt mine. And mine seems to be the only one on Pistonheads that fits your description? Care to elaborate???

Christ that's a steal at that price! Glws dude, hope it works out for you

Thanks buddy.. Can't Believe no one has even viewed the car yet!!

I think the pics also don't do the car justice. Will try getting better quality pics up soon.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.