The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally named, not that we didn't know already.

Scott

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan G?

Yup, he gently tucked her underneath a cost warm blanket, gave her a good night kiss and then proceeded to tuck himself into his sleeping back right next to her. Allegedly.

Then he gave her a damn good mapping :)

:rlol:

I wouldn't mind mapping her curves :eyebrows:

From what I've seen it cost him 60k to cover something up that probably wouldn't have come to light anyway. From the interviews with 'her' she didn't want it to come out(ooh err) But she was obviously the other party named in the super injunction. So she got hounded by the press for months while he was getting away scott free. A little naive I know as she is a b list so called celeb that wants fame, but she did seem genuinely distraught(possibly crocodile tears) And don't get me started on the self righteous Andrew Marr.......

From what I've seen it cost him 60k to cover something up that probably wouldn't have come to light anyway.

Remember that's just a few days wages to someone who is already very, very rich. Even when the divorce is done & dusted, he'll still be loaded.

Is that the one that looks like one of the brothers from bread? I don't remember much of bread, and I remember even less of brookside, but I remember one of the guys looking like the "calm down, calm down" guy.

Remember that's just a few days wages to someone who is already very, very rich. Even when the divorce is done & dusted, he'll still be loaded.

Yeah I think thats why these things are a shambles from the outset. The rich celeb gets anonymity for a couple of days wages. whereby the other party who could never afford that gets hung out to dry. His wife knew all along as far as I was aware, she'll stick by him as she has done already.

The "Calm down" guy was the Terry Sullivan character I believe.

Intersting story here re; the actor who played Terry S (although you've probbaly seen it) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1376370/Brian-Regan-played-Terry-Sullivan-Brookside-charged-murder.html

Interesting read, He should look into one of those super injunction thingamebobs. keep his name out of the press, otherwise it could end his lucrative career.

I'm very suprised that the MP used his immunity to out Mr Giggs. Regardless of whether it's right of wrong for Ryan to be able to hide his private life, it's out of order for an MP to flaunt the law like that. It makes a mockery of the system. I'm with the speaker on this one.

I'm not sure if she didn't want it to come out. How did it come out in the first place? If they were discrete about where they made the two-backed beast, only him and her (and the wife and kids, who probably didn't want it to come out either) would have known about it. I'm sure Thomas could be a nice person generally, but something doesn't stack up about this business.

Also agree that the MP shouldn't have revealed the name. Why did he do it? Is it really in the public interest (voyeurism doesn't really count, that's just nosyness and curiosity) to know?

Footballist can't keep his John Thomas in his pants. Yawn.

I'm not sure if she didn't want it to come out. How did it come out in the first place?.

It came out when the papers were running the story about all the super injunctions that had been applied for (there's quite a few more with a lot more famous people that haven't materialised but names have been mentioned) - and asking for changes to happen in the way they could report them. If it hadn't been for that story she would not have been named.

Edit:- Here's a wiki page with some background http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_British_super-injunction_controversy