JDM Toyota Supra Twin turbo AUTO

China Man

SOLD:(

Hi,

Picture and prices first and for details please read on

£4400 priced to sell

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

full gallery http://photobucket.com/M888supra

Some PM regarding my car and I guess it will help selling it quicker so I will post them here.

Cambelt changed in 2004@136772km and currently mileage@163652km, all in all I drove 26880km in the last 8 years of owning this car

Front pad was changed last year, TRD pads and "anti squeak shim pad" added (no idea what those call.

Engine make no funny noies, only 6 cylinder music as it should. I change oil every year and I don't notice it uses any oil nor needed top up.

Suspension is standard yellow stuff, laser aligned done in 2008 and since then better handling and even tyre wear.

All orginal parts have been sold on this forum :)

Tax till 03/2012

I have posted my car up for sale before but never really 100% want to sell it because I still love it so much :(

However, my daughter is now 18 months old and we are planning for another little one soon. I really have no choice but to sell it and may be getting a 7 seater instead. In the last 3 years I have only driven it to a few car shows and once a year business conference in Telford....It needs to go to someone who will love it as much as I do.

I always let the car warm up before driving it and using the turbo timer to cool down before switch off engine. Mechanically it have been very well looked after but body work reflect its age. MOT till Aug 2011, mileage is 163652km and meter still reads in km

History:

I bought the car from Flashman on here in 2004. It have been serviced by Phoenix in Watford yearly until Mark moved aboard, since then I change engine oil, oil filter and spark plug (bought from oilman) yearly myself. It passes MOT yearly without any problems. Since I had the car I have no problem with it what so ever. All invoices, MOT certs are kept and even original import paper are present.

Mods:

External

Ultralite 18" wheels, Pirelli P zero front, Michelin Sport pilot rear plenty of threads

UK front brakes with front and rear braided lines

Clear lens conversion with black insert

HID 4000k dip beam

Stubby aerial from group buy

Pretty much stock otherwise

Internal

Corbeau recliner front seats with 3 point harness

Blitz boost guage

Blue EL dials

DVD, motorized TV

custom built boot enclosure with 2x5ch amp and 2x alpine 10" sub

Clifford 950 intellguard with turbo timer option

Dynamat extreme on door card and boot

Engine/suspension

Carbing front strut brace

Blitz BOV

Blitz nur spec double decat exhaust, Silencer available

Apexi intake with stainless steel heat shield

New Halford battery 11/10/2010

Negative points

Folding wing mirror no longer folding, electronic mirror position still works

parking dings and to my fault a scrape damage at passenger side rear quarter

Please contact me for viewing and please bring insurance doc for test driving, if not I am happy to take you out for a spin.

Thank you for looking :cool: any question please ask

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.