The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 MkIV Supra TT manual 6spd, facelift

spartan

Hi

Posting these details up on behalf of member Kip (Mark) whose current job doesn't allow time to get on the web! So apologies in advance: this won't be the best ever ad. He says:

"Can you let the forum know my car is up for sale, £6500 or nearest offer, It's garaged and I just don't use it anymore and it's a shame just leaving it in the garage - 11months Tax, 10 months MOT, two new rear Toyo T1R tyres, will have an oil service prior to anyone picking it up."

From what I remember of the car, it was in very nice condition, red (and I mean red - the later colour, definitely not pink), black leather seats and very standard but quick! Facelift but not VVTi (so could actually be an early 1997 car). He's forgotten to give the mileage but I seem to remember it was about average. He's owned the car for the last seven years and I think there was just one other UK owner before that (elderly gent!).

His contact details are:

Sold the same day!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.